Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 does sasuke like sakura??? - Minitokyo

does sasuke like sakura???

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

Linda9122

Linda9122

Ain't He Cute?!

I think he likes her as a friend only, because in the first episode and the episode he ran away, he said "You're annoying" so I'm guessing he doesn't like her in that way.

Signature

Perhaps he likes her, perhaps not. However they're still too young to realize the true meaning of that feeling.

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

hmm, since sasuke is the type that like to hide his feelings...so i'll vote "maybe" =^^=

eclair-chan

eclair-chan

-=addicted to you=-

*takes in deep breath* shannaro! of coarse he does he just doesn show it I think that he's afraid to love cause he may think that if he loves someone itachi might do something to that person he does like her that's why he never shows emotion cause they might get in his way he doesnt want his loved ones to get hurt cause of his feelings,since he already lost his loved ones he doesnt want his three friends to get hurt either sakura I think she's melting the ice in his heart along with naruto but with sasusaku? I think he does though sometimes I have doubt but all in all I thinks he does like her ,feelings for her deep in his heart that he wont show hehehehe that's my theory *gasps for air* XD

Signature

fray

fray

The lost one

I think she likes her but not love. He likes her as a friend because he's now concerned about his brother Itachi. Maybe in the future when this brother's pursuit ends.
(Sorry mt poor english) :sweat:

Signature Image

it's hard to say. it seems that he cares for her, but as a friend or more i can't tell.

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Gosh! I don't think so......

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Nope... Coz Sasuke likes me more! hahaha! I'm just joking!!! XP

I think he likes Sakura...

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

bakanecko

bakanecko

copied+cat

i think sasuke like sakura as his friend not more... but sakura like sasuke very much..
but i`m sure sakura`s heart may fall for nauruto

haha

He cares for her. But not that way.

if you want to know what the masses think about sasusaku, just go to www.googlefight.com. in the first keyboard, type in sasusaku... in the second, type in sasunaru.

to answer the question, no, i don't think he feels anything for her in that way. she's just a comrade to him. he'll fight to protect her, but he'll also do the same for naruto, so that's not saying much.

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

I'm not sure if sasuke likes sakura .............
but sometimes it when u watch the anime or read the manga it just feels liek sasuke does have a bit feelings for sakura................

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

honestly I think Sasuke does like her but I'm hoping he hates her to the core eventually so she can give up on his ass and go with the great one Naruto!! They belong together!! Sakura-chan deserves someone who respects her and loves her like Naruto!! Or Lee!!

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

Perhaps....but if he does, he wont tell her. He did seem as if he would want to protect her

wat a weird question u have there..of coz not..

ryohekigi

ryohekigi

.:Hope:.

Yup..i think so he does!

Quote by wolfsfreak09i think sasuke likes sakura but just doesnt want to tell her cause it'll get in the way of what he's trying to do

i think so too

Quote by Ic3before he went on his journey to Orochimaru he said thank you to Sakura and hugged her. So I say maybe. But I hope not

did he hug her? i thought he juz held on to her so that she wouldn't fall onto the ground( he had made her faint, remember?)

Signature
Credits to wa-wa chan for my beautiful avie n sig! :D

Hold a hope in your heart and darkness will surely pass

Sasugaya

Sasugaya

Itsuka wakari aeru kara

where did you see sasuke hugging sakura?? your episodes must be diferent than mine

i think sasuke and sakura are going to live "happilly ever after", but only after sasuke gets his revenge

he does but he wants to defeat his brother before he gets into anything else.

he mite, he's not the one that never really expresses himself well in that subject of relationships, i think XD

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

nope! Sasuke don't like sakura! that's no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I think he maybe end up with a girl even we don't know,right? but that's just my imagination............................

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

ShiroTheGreat

ShiroTheGreat

Future King

I think it's hard to say. There are instances where it seems like he likes her, but then again he's a pretty cold dude. who knows?

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I think that if Sasuke didn;t have that inferiority complex, then he could actually settle down and find someone.But right now, he is too concerned with killing his brother that he does't have time to waste on girls. I tink Sasuk'e going to be possesd by orochi to kill his brother so he's never going to fall in love. After orochi takes over, he doesn't really exist anymore. I think the only Sasuke would like Sakura is if she knows how to kill Itachi

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

I dI hope nto.. ui want to see sasuke die ¬¬

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

I think so.

Even in death, we triumph.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.