Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 does sasuke like sakura??? - Minitokyo

does sasuke like sakura???

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

When im 1st time read & watch the Naruto manga/anime~!!!
Me not think so the Sasuke will like the Sakura~!!!

When sometime im saw the Sasuke protecting the Sakura.......................im hv few frens oso though the Sasuke hv litter bit or maybe love/like her...............

BUT~!!! If 4 me opinior...............................im just can say NO & NO WAY only~!!!
Is not bcos im yaoi fans or oso not bcos im hate the Sakaura.........................
Is bcos......................
Me really don think so the Sasuke will love or like anyone alredy~!!!

All's fans hv saw wan.......................hw's about own dear Sasuke nw?
He's really is same like he's bro Itachi alredy~!!!
He's don care anything alredy~ & he's oso no need to care or protact anything alredy~!!!
Nw he's mind is just hv himself only~!!!
He's just care the power & WIN only~!!!

Tht's why,.................me really don think so he's like/love the Sakura lor~!!!

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

If he ever gets over his anal obsession about power and beating his brother into a grave, then maybe. He did show a little bit of sympathy by knocking her out so that she couldn't follow the path he was about to take.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

TonTonz

TonTonz

a w a i k a g e

I think that he just likes her as a friend, as a close friend.

"Neither Will Alone, Nor Strength Alone."

Of course, he doesn't like her. At least not like that. He's to single-minded on getting revenge, but at the same time wants to get stronger. He doesn't want to waste time with relationships.

I would say no, he has more important things to worry about then sakura

I think he like sakura the same way as he like naruto

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

muahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! :nya: :nya: :nya:
i win!!!!! XP XP XP tnx who vote NO or NO way!!!!! or just MAYBE
my frnd just crying in the corner still me thinks NO coz his better up with naruto not LEE ok?!
sooo happy in participating on this thread and i didn't know this thread has been post soooooooo......... many thread i didn't look up if some one find this look a like thread please put a direct link so i can see how many votes they have

No.... he's too busy with his revenge to has any time to love someone.... ;)

Lirael

Lirael

Eternal Sunshine

i think he does becuase every once in awhile in the episodes you will see his feelings, like someone else said, right before he left the village, as well as when sasuke and naruto were fighting garra, sasuke told naruto that he had to take care of sakura, also when sasuke turned all evil and sakura told him to stop, ran and hugged him and he did stop... i think he does but wont even admit it to himself because it gets in the way of his revenge

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

it depends, on the way you look at it, i mean i guess kinda, but the are.... umm im confused...well kinda whatever lol.

I dun think so
he said thank you before going to orochimaru because she took care of him a lot
and that's y i hate abt her
she treats people unequally

EVERLAST

Wild spectrum

i have no idea what he thinks of her, but highly doubtful that he would like sakura, even after how much she's done for him.

nopes. I think he only likes her like a comrade/friend. no lovey doveyness XD

Signature

i dun think so.sasuke only think that sakura is his important friend.

vaketon1

vaketon1

yondaime hokage

ill have to say: off course just take alook at the first chapters

NARUTO rocks!!!!
Signature

DarkFairy

DarkFairy

Sasusaku Forever

Quote by wolfsfreak09i think sasuke likes sakura but just doesnt want to tell her cause it'll get in the way of what he's trying to do

I agree that he might like her... there are a lot of hints in the serie that could possible lead us to think that.... he showed more than once that he cared for her and that she was someone special.... Not sure if I'm allowed to put some spoilers so I end this here....

Have a nice day

Signature

Sasuke Uchiha fan ^_^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

I don't think Sasuke likes Sakura...

I don't think he likes her in that way. So, NOPE.
*cough SasuNaru cough*

aurawithin

magus of the lost era

Maybe Sasuke DOES like Sakura...

But he's so cold. He's pretty good at hiding all other emotions.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

no, he likes orochimaru

Signature

sharpedge

sharpedge

ohmygodI'monfire

for me it is NO way!!!!

i think that he even hates her or something like that

oxxx{:::::::::::::::::> sharpedge <:::::::::::::::::}xxxo
Signature
Thanks a great lot to Philyra for making me such wonderful avatar and signature
"In order to understand the meaning of your existence you must first understand the meaningless of your existence"

I voted maybe..

cuz I think he has some feelings for her.. when Sakura gets injrued he always tends to protect her.. but on the other hand he has been cold and ignorant to her thoughout the whole anime..so it's hard to tell..

Signature

Light and Darkness..they rely on each other..

SmiL3y

SmiL3y

scotty doesn't know xP

no way. its obvious he doesnt. naruto and sakura have a better chance if you read ahead in the manga.

Signature
"One whos knows where to go is a cab driver. Pay him"
The answer to life, the universe, and everything is...42!

zenky

zenky

Aryam... Waiting in the Darkness

Quote by YngnI think Susake likes Sakura but he is not the type to admit it and He has felling of obligation to avenge the Uchiha and Kill his brother and because of that he can let nothing cloud his judgement not even love.

yeah me too... maybe accept his feelings when have hi revenges :hmpf:

Signature

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.