Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 does sasuke like sakura??? - Minitokyo

does sasuke like sakura???

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

i hate the whole nauto serisis but yeh i dont think so

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

soweird

soweird

Adrenaline Rush From Insanity

nei... dun tink so... he is too caught up in trying to take revenge..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

Well they're my favorite couple from Naruto, but honestly on the show it seems more like Sasuke cares for her more as a close friend/comrade, similar to how he feels to Naruto (and of course connected in different ways).

However, because they're only 12 there's no reason to say that's its not possible. I can see it because Sakura is very devoted to Sasuke and that's something he needs. And Sasuke has protected Sakura just like Naruto has, and it's obvious that Sakura is not interested in either Lee or Naruto. And Naruto has Hinata. ^_^

I just think they make a sweet couple. ^_^

Signature Image

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

I doubt it.....he really seems to dislike her alot, but who knows...(damn it sasuke...your not suppose to like her!)

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

SPOILERS MAYBE LALALA DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT?

I don't think so because he's highly too caught up on his revenge against his brother.

chadakoon

chadakoon

albularyong batungbakal

i agree with kirchu... sasuke is a freakin b!tch and all he thinks about is himself and his revenge against itachi.
and sakura? a b!tch, too. though, they make a great couple (cuz they're both sh!t) i really don't think sasuke has feelings for sakura.

i highly doubt it's going to happen between them...maybe after he killed in brother..but by then...sakura might just end up wit naruto...hehe

vialyn

vialyn

music is life~

I think maybe sasuke likes sakura a little but he's not admitting it to himself cause he's supposed to be a avenger and put the revenge on his brother as the main priority in life.
:p

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i doubt it....

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

i'm rooting for sasuke and sakura...
i mean Naruto's got Hinata...who needs sakura when there's gorgeous Hinata there?
lmao...yea...I reckon sasuke DOES like sakura, just that sasuke's top priority for now) will be killing his brother...
After that...who knows?
but it would make me absolutely happy if sasuke and sakura ends up together....

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

I think he cares about her but i personaly don't want them to be together i don't like sakura that much. But i say ya i guess he likes her a little

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

deeh

.:Queen of Deep:.

Well I like Sasusaku because yeah Sakura's love is cute, because she's devoted to him. BTW you ppl Sasuke does note hate her ass, she's just annoying. He does like her as a friend though I am more than sure he will never admit it. Though he does not hate her, she is still a friend to him. Hey my lil bro is the most irritating and annoying effing thing in the world, but still I love him. Sasuke still protects her and does consider her as a friend but I think he may be too damaged to love anyone ever again. So my answer is adamantly YES.

Rejected...haetedd...this is my requiem - he knows th crimson of rage and the azure of despair... but his eyes will never change... the purity of white

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

I think Sasuke doesn't like Sakura!
He will date Orochimaru I think >_>

Signature Image

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

crap sasuke and sakura FOREVER i hate this kind of things not clear at all they always leave mytsry etc -.-

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I think that Sasuke cares for her because she has demonstrated her affections so determinedly. However, I do not think he feels any attraction for her. I think his painful past leads him to push her away without specifically telling her of his disinterest because that would take away all of her hope and make her empty. Someone like him would not be able to devote any of himself to an outside cause. He lives for revenge. If you take away his chance as revenge he dies. I would imagine that he respects the amount of devotions Sakura is directing his way. He would not want to leave her with nothing, but he cannot give her anything other than her own hope for the future.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

from what i seen he does not care for her.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I think he likes her but he dont show it to her because he is full concentrated about his brother
and before that is done he dont show it to her !

Cornetvee

Cornetvee

~| LosT WiNgs |~

Quote by Ic3before he went on his journey to Orochimaru he said thank you to Sakura and hugged her. So I say maybe. But I hope not

I dun think he hug her... He just said tnx. Then he knock her out.. So she wouldn't be in the way..

Signature
~ If what letters tell are called stories, are unspoken words a dream? ~
Many tnx Milkysan for the wonderful siggy! ;)

inuyashalovergyal

inuyashalovergyal

InuyashaLoverGyal

I really don't no but I have a strong feeling they will probaly get together soon in the episodes coming up in the future ^_^

Sengoku o-Togi Zoushi

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I think Sasuke considers Sakura as a friend and not as a lover. I think he's even closer to Naruto than Sakura...

Sasuke is singleminded about his quest for vengeance, every action he takes is to further his strength in the hopes of killing his brother. He barely qualifies as human, and the further into the series you go, the less human he is, the further he's willing to go to achieve his goal. He doesn't *like* anyone, the capacity for that is lost over time. He wants revenge, and he hasn't given thought to a life after that revenge. Women, money, family, nothing but revenge.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

I think Sasuke had/has feelings for Sakura, but also at the same time saw how determined Naruto was to gain her affections he thought Naruto would be better suited for her. I remember a few episodes where Naruto saved her, like the underwater one...I thought that was awesome how Naruto rushed to her aid and all Sasuke could do was watch in awe. Here's what I think will happen in the manga and anime...Naruto and Sakura are going to find him, and in his quest to gain power through Orochimaru he will have competly gone off the deep end forgetting anything those 2 meant to him(at first) a large fight ensue's. Round 2 of Naruto vs Sasuke, where it takes Naruto to beat the living tar out of him, for him to finally remember the good times he had with them, and that his friends are truly his new family. At the same time I believe that the Akatsuki will be after Naruto, or be in the midst of fighting him or something like that, they will be involved. Sasuke will have finally come to his senses enough to defeat the leader, who is trying to get Naruto, but he's going to have to give his life in exchange to save Naruto's the ultimate sacrifice. Sakura will morn the loss of Sasuke for awhile, but in the end will see that Naruto has always been there for her, and she will learn to love him, like she loved Sasuke. Damn I ought to write this stuff?! hahaha what do you all think? I think that would a great ending...Sakura still loves Sasuke, but at the same time learned to love Naruto for all his misgivings. Dammit, someone animate this so I can watch it...it would be one great battle I know that much.

mangosteen

Your Geek Hot Lover

Sasuke is also a human. He told Sakura 'thank you' when he left Konoha. that one is enough.

Hmmm thats a tough one... Well i guess as long as Ino dosent get in the way sasuke could have a feeling as far as freindships with her goes.. =P

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.