Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 does sasuke like sakura??? - Minitokyo

does sasuke like sakura???

Tagged under Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 113 total items

NNooo Ino and sasuke...sakura is evil, she was helped so much by ino when she was young, and then sakura broke off the friendship with ino and now she tries to take inos crush.
I dont c how sasuke could like sakura...but then again they are both evil and silly so...but i dont c sasuke thinking of anyone except himself and revenge.

\(^o^)/

In my mind, I think the most Sasuke would ever think of Sakura would be as a friend. The thing with her liking him is that she's just like all the other girls. She worships the ground he walks on and is always trying to compliment him and stuff like that, but I think Sasuke needs someone who would be mature enough to see his feelings(because he hides them so much). I can't picture Sasuke with any of the girls in Naruto.

kinoko-san

kinoko-san

snow and winter~~

Like as a friend maybe but more than it,impossible.

spider-x

spider-x

legendary rave master

yo i seen a lot of ep's this is all i can say he dos have feeling for sakura and we now that sakura love's him bot u now sasuke is the typ that dos not care so for him love is not important all he wont's is to get his clan back and kill his brother itachi why if u need to now PM me ok bot is u have a dout abot it got to my page and see i am sasuke and it say's my naruto girl is sakura so that tell's u something do's it not lol so see ya around ;)

Signature
im the one and only rave master

i have to agree with samuraiempress123 that sasuke is not suitable with any girl in naruto.well, at least not yet.i don even have any fav pair in naruto.i doubt that sasuke will end up wth sakura.not even naruto might be wth sakura.i jz doubt it.

Maybe...I hope he does. If he doesn't I gonna kick hi...nevermind. I like the idea of Sasuke and Sakura. I really can see Sakura and Sasuke. Naruto and Sakura, not gonna happen because of Hinata then again maybe Kiba and Hinata...But I don't like Naruto and Sakura. Sakura and Hinata are kinda alike with the "love." It is very hard to see a girl's feelings as much as a boy's. I think Sakura has begun to understand Sasuke starting with the mission to the Land of Waves. When Sasuke leaves, she understands him more than she did before. Lets not forget Sakura is only 12 years old and girls tend to act very shy near their crushes or go insane. Sakura goes insane, maybe she will mature. And by being mature she may start to fully understand what Sasuke was/is going through. Then maybe they will end up together. I hope they do. Or Kishimoto will surprise us all with a creative ending.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

The only thing Uchiha Sasuke cares about is revenge. He doesn't care about anyone.

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

I see Sasuke and Sakura as a couple. (and I've already posted, but I'm getting into more detail)

Sakura because she is devoted to him, willing to understand, and she has kept her feelings strong even after being apart for three years. Also, her training is based around saving him. Her whole development in the show is based around Sasuke. Why would Kishimoto do that? Hmmm... maybe, just maybe, there is a REASON.

She started off like all the others. But she grew, her feelings grew, they developed, and now they are very strong and true. She loves Sasuke and is willing to give her life to save him. She was even willing to leave Konoha and HELP him with his revenge. That's love people... being willing to plunge into anything as long as you can stay by their side... passionate and perhaps a bit foolish, but so very true and strong...

And then with Sasuke, despite being cold, he did talk to Sakura on a number of occasions. And when he said he didn't remember their first real talk (when he called her annoying) and all the good times, he turns around and says moments later 'you REALLY ARE annoying' which hints that he remembered EVERYTHING. And during the Chuunin exam, whenever Sakura was worried about Sasuke, he told her that he wouldn't allow EVEN her to interfer with his destiny... (that was what my fan-sub said anyway) and for me, that means something. Also, he told Naruto to save Sakura no matter what in the fight against Gaara. And he thanked her before he left. He thanked her for her love and concern, imo.

He definitely cares about her. Only as a friend for the moment, but they're also kids. So I can certainly see them together in the future. They have a very strong bond and base for a relationship. And also, Sasuke is not looking for a relationship like that, so he would not respond in kind to her.

Quote: The only thing Uchiha Sasuke cares about is revenge. He doesn't care about anyone.

This is not true in the least bit. Sasuke did save Sakura and Naruto several times.

It was only AFTER Itachi used the mangekyou sharingan on him again, making everything fresh in his mind did he irrationally leave the village. And what would you have done? NO ONE can say with certainity that they'd do anything different, if they were in his shoes... At least I don't think so, since added with regular psycological damage something like that would do to a person, he has had to witness those deaths over and over and over again for two days in his entire life... please... imagine that...
and then, the one behind it all was the person he admired most... everything he ever believed in was crushed and shattered and left bleeding on the floor... and he was all alone... at such a young age... ::hugs Sasuke and holds back tears:: I admit that I'm in a strange mood right now, but really... this type of character who has witnessed true darkness, they are rarely understood...

I agree though that plunging into darkness will not help him... but, he didn't have many options imo. The cursed seal would continue to affect him, since it relies on his will (the thing that suppresses it) and his will is only human... not to mention that the seal undermines the cursed person and stunts their growth, and sent him sumbliminal messages (during the Chuunin exam, just before he woke up after having been cursed)... Then he was beaten and given an invitation by the Sound ninjas. He was taken advantage of by Orochimaru who planned this all out... that guy is manipulative and evil. He uses people. He finds their weaknesees and utilizes it. He is wicked. Sasuke is a child, a broken and beated one.... who is JUST AS determined as Naruto...

Why do I believe that? Because it's obvious >.> Like Naruto, Sasuke had a dream. When he was 7 he wanted to join the police force and become like his father... its the same as Naruto's dream to become Hokage. He said going to the acadmey was a step to his dream... he was determined... but now, revenge is his dream... and he is VERY determined to go through with it.

So... do I blame or hate Sasuke? No. Never. And especially for stupid reasons like 'his fangirls' or his 'arrogance' or his 'stupid revenge'. Or his replies to Naruto which is all they were, replies to Naruto's taunting. And his fangirls can not be pinned to him, since it's THEIR feelings. And, almost ALL of the characters are arrogant! Sasuke, Naruto, Kakashi, Neji, Gaara, Kiba, ect, ect.

Er. I did not mean for this to become a Sasuke-rant, but that comment annoyed me. ::shrugs:: Oh well.

Sasuke and Sakura are my favorite anime couple. ^^ I'd love for them to be together and for Sakura to help heal Sasuke. He needs someone who will love him unconditionally and despite flaws or his own fears. ^^ It's good that she hasn't experienced such pain as he has. She will be able to view things differently than him, encourage him, and help him see the good in life. And my god, they look aboslutely perfect together.. and the opening themes ALWAYS or almost ALWAYS has a shot of Sasuke and Sakura alone together.

Their relationship is hinted at and I'd have to wonder why the writer developed Sakura based entirely around her feelings for Sasuke. It's something he would need to be able to heal Sasuke (such strong love) and it's so... sweet. ^^ Also, Sakura learns from Sasuke. Remember when he called her annoying and said that loneliness is nothing like when your parents get mad at you? She listened to him and even decided to be nicer to Naruto... I just... liked that. ^^

She did kiss his ass a lot though, but I think that wasn't as apparent as the show went on... and because her feelings got deeper, she started acting less fake. And that's awesome. ^^ They are only kids, after all.

Signature Image

sakura is the closest girl to sasuke but I dont think sasuke likes sakura. He doesnt have any feelings for her other than maybe friendship.

kawaiisakura2

kawaiisakura2

Sakura Chan

well we need to read more of the manga or know more about the story to konw what happens

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
kawaii XD

UchihaTaijiya .. man haha i dont have to put anything here.. you said it all! good job! :)

from what i can tell sasuke does have feelings for sakura. how strong these feelings are is a matter of debate that might never end tell we see it in the manga. If he didn't care for her in the least then he would have killed her when she tried join, or done something more harsh then just knocking her out so as to keep her from following him on a potentually dangerous adventure.

Micheal Arch

I THINK HE LIKES HER HE JUST DOESNT SHOW IT BUT I THINK HE HAS DEEP FEELINGS FOR SAKURA {KIND OF LIKE HINTA DEOS FOR NARUTO}

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Sasuke all ready to her that shes a pain in the ass just recently. (he didnt say that exactly but you know what i mean)

Sory for my rude language.

Signature Image

Ok, after read all the posts, i think is really complicated to say if Sasuke loves Sakura, my best guess is that he actually loves her, remeber when he was going berserk because of the cursed mark? tell me how stopped him? she only put her arms around him, thats all, and Moonaki, the girl that is going to be with Naruto is Hinata, remember my words, Sasuke and Sakura is a natural couple, she is cute and strong, he is a Son Of A .... he has close his heart, and she is making her way through, and when it comes down to love is all about who's by your side.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

By the time this thread was bumped Will Sakura and Sasuke get together? had already been created. Please use existing active threads whenever possible.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 113 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.