Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why Wait for Sex? - Minitokyo

Why Wait for Sex?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

That's mostly for girls. There are reasons why, for ex. some people would wait for that special someone to do it, there are those who's scare to do it, and also having sex is special, don't you want to share it just with that one person in your life?

Quote by SketchDR10That's mostly for girls. There are reasons why, for ex. some people would wait for that special someone to do it, there are those who's scare to do it, and also having sex is special, don't you want to share it just with that one person in your life?

So you're calling me a girl now aren't you!!

Who you lose your virginity to is important.
One of my worse fears is lose my virginity to a total slut!

If you lose your virginity to an excellent girl, you'll feel much better!

Life is short so you should enjoy it! I had my first time when I was 14 and I don´t care if I am a virgin or not... ^_^'

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

14 who don't you think thats alittle young?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

Personally the reason why I think people should wait is so they dont get pregnant or an STD.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

And when I found the right person I would hope that they would have the courage to tell me if they had a diasese.I don't see how people can have sex at such a young age I mean 14 15 16 thats just to young.

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i dont see myself losing my virginity at such a young age either.
heres why im waiting to have sex. i would want to find, maybe not the "right" guy. but someonewho i can gain trust with, love, respect, understand him, and he vise versa with me as well. i mean if we do end up broken up in the end of the relationship. at least i want to be positive that i wont regret my first time. since i think sex is something very very intimate that you share with someone you [like i said before love, respect, etc.] and its like giving away a part of yourself, a big part that you cant get back.

Quote by Sanzosgirl19And when I found the right person I would hope that they would have the courage to tell me if they had a diasese.I don't see how people can have sex at such a young age I mean 14 15 16 thats just to young.

i do agree with that
i dont know the things that go on in some teenager's head when they make that decision. but that is a bit young to make a decision that big.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I rather wait for sex then do it now. Why? Because I dont want to have sex at a certain age and find out that my partner is pregnant. I would rather have sex and expect the pregnancy then say, "omg she's gonna have a baby!!" Besides, sex is not a big deal were u say, "I'm a virgin please help me."

Signature Image

viper11025

.><.

LOL It's really the society's fault for making it look like a push-over kind of subject.

Only the truth can ease the pain...

I think we wait because of mental preparation I mean...Losing your virginity is pretty big thing that it is a one time thing only...Sure why not wait...Might even be more passionate later...

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I wonder why some guys don't like to use condoms.I was talking to a guy friend and he said he doesn't really want to use them I wonder why?Does the sex feel better if you don't use them?

tiringirl524 that was a really cool speech I really like and respect what you said.

I'll be back in a bit need food to recharge.(*^_^*)

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

I know a guy at my highschool who's VERY sexually active.
In fact, he's done it so much, it doesn't even excite him anymore.
I even heard him say once, and i quote "sex is boring".
Its meaningless if you don't share it with someone special to you.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

Quote by undeadsymphonyI know a guy at my highschool who's VERY sexually active.
In fact, he's done it so much, it doesn't even excite him anymore.
I even heard him say once, and i quote "sex is boring".
Its meaningless if you don't share it with someone special to you.

I agree that it would be meaningless if you don't share it with someone special.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

Screw Sex, the true loving part of a relationship is what really matters. Anything that has to do with a sexual desire or erotic fetish of some sort can go to hell. That is not love, that is play and lust. Sex means nothing. There are ways to get intimate that do not require participating in a sexual activity.

~Absorb All Awesome Anime~

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

I believe in waiting for the right person and now in days there are soo many risks out there such as STDS and stuff i wouldnt want that ever. Also my parents would kill me haha yeah but if you find the right person i believe then that its okay.

Signature Image

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by ArinamiI'm waiting. Not until I get married but until I find somebody who's in the relationship for more than just what goes on in the bedroom.

I agree.. besides I dun wanna be one of those 15- 16 year old parents

Signature Image

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

Quote by SonicWindWell.... I would feel like shit if I lost my virginity to a slut. Sluts like to take advantage of virgins.
Only a brilliant girl will feel my lightsabre!

i agree with sonicwind

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

Quote by Sanzosgirl19
tiringirl524 that was a really cool speech I really like and respect what you said.

-_- thanks

Quote by timmy-kunScrew Sex, the true loving part of a relationship is what really matters. Anything that has to do with a sexual desire or erotic fetish of some sort can go to hell. That is not love, that is play and lust. Sex means nothing. There are ways to get intimate that do not require participating in a sexual activity.

okay i understand that's your opinion on what you believe sex is.
but i feel the need to comment...i dont think that sex just is 'lust' theres also a thing called 'making love' ya know. having deep, personal feelings for that person you're having sex with.
but coming from a 14 year old with no experience on even kissing...i still believe that sex means something and not nothing like you stated.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

So you don't have babies dropping out of your uterus every few months.

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Lol that was blunt but I like it.

Bath time be back later.

AkkiEnzeru

Yeesh, it's'a me. ^^

Well, it is a good thing to hold it off until you find the person you truely love.
But what if it's not right the first time?

Morals have a wide difference depending on the person you're talking to.
I think once you reach 18, you can openly have sex, so you don't seem unprepared if it is the girl you marry.
'Cause how ackward would it be if you're a virgin on your first night as husband and wife?

Even in death, we triumph.

man, you keep waiting for the one you love, its too good a feeling to wait so long for. I don't really like to think about this subject too much...sex is like any other activity in my book, if it happens it happens. Who ever plans out sex needs to seriously get a life.

Signature Image

I guess it doesn't have to be with the one I'm married with but def with someone I trust. I'm not up for a 1 night stand. Whoevers gonna get in these pants gotta be speacial.

Quote by AlishaI guess it doesn't have to be with the one I'm married with but def
with someone I trust. I'm not up for a 1 night stand. Whoevers gonna
get in these pants gotta be speacial.

nice pants you have there :p

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 81 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.