Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why Wait for Sex? - Minitokyo

Why Wait for Sex?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 81 total items

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by AlishaI guess it doesn't have to be with the one I'm married with but def with someone I trust. I'm not up for a 1 night stand. Whoevers gonna get in these pants gotta be speacial.

Hmm... well, I won't say anything... *zippers mouth*

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I think you're right

You may regret it if you have sex just because you couldn't wait (not that I did but my friend did).

Girls shouldn't dress so bad. guys will think they're slags and think they're easy and might miss treat you.

Signature

pre married sex?? I have no opinion about it, every person have different values so..its really up to you...
anyway if you decide to do it, dont forget to use the condom *wink wink*

Signature

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Is it true per marrage sex is a sin my friend said it was?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Harati

Harati

Supreme Overlord!

If I a was parent at this age then everything that I'm doing right now and my future will be gone.

who cares about virginty?
I don't actualy care about it one bit.

Because you want that special moment to be with the one you truely love. Not some ass-wipe that you met at a bar.

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

I like the way you think you seem to tell it like it is.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Quote by Sanzosgirl19
I have a sparate question for girls-Why do girls feel they have to
dress so bad.And what I mean by that is-Wearing short skirts lots of
makeup and all the other things girls today wear.Is that really the way
you want to get a boyfriend?To me that's giveing off the wrong
impression to guys and if you dress like that then if you do get a
boyfriend then you right off the bat what he really wants.

I'd wait too, I think it'll be worth it.
And for girls who feel like they should dress that way and wear tons of makeup is because the media influences how girls should look. When girls flip through magazines and watch commericals, tv, or movies, they start seeing images of how girls must look and act. Therefore, they adopt those kinds of behaviors and just dress that way because it's the way that is acceptable in society. Well, in my opinion that is. As for me, I'm one of those very few girls who even dress in skirts or wear tons of makeup. I just like being comfortable with who I am and I think that's all that matters.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 81 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.