Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you watch anime series more than one time? - Minitokyo

Do you watch anime series more than one time?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

Naquira

always look cute and cuddly

I was just wondering if there were more people like me who watch anime series more than one time. A friend of mine just watches it and deletes it immidiatly - what do you do?

Signature

Xabinator

Xabinator

Temporarily Insane

I only watch episodes that I really like 2 or more times.

It really depends on how good the episode is. Or I watch the whole series again because if it's really good I would watch it two times to twenty times. Than maybe watch the english version, hoping that the english version won't mess it up.

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

I watch anime series more than once only if it's something really good.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

I only watch episodes that I really like 2 or more times.

definetly i watch anime again and i never delete it because i use electricity downloadin it and sometimes the files are so huge it takes ages to get and what would be the point in deletin it if it took long to get.

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

I usually rewatch anime series one or two years since the last time I viewed them.

I only delete my anime if i've put it on dvd. I do sometimes re watch an anime series but only if it's short and good.

Akushin

Akushin

~Ano Kaze no Youni~

I watched Gundam SEED like 7 times...50 episodes...I admit that I have a problem.

Signature

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

Watched Rurouni Kenshin about 3 times now myself

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

I usally watch series more then once unless i didn't like the series.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

i dont watch it and delete immediately, i dont see the point, i have accumulated 15gb of anime XD so far anyway

Signature Image

i got too much animes, more than 30gbs, for the good series, i usually keep them for a while in my computer and then burn them into cds or dvd. and i'll watch them in later time.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

Not usually, unless certain episodes were really good or confusing. So far the only series that I re-watched entirely was AIR TV.

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

Usually, I like to hang on to series I've watched with the intention of watching them again...but it only really happens if I'm watching with a friend :D

fray

fray

The lost one

Yes, but just if I like so much or when the anime is so long and i forget something what happened (tha's is commom because I watching many animes currently.

Signature Image

Tifareth

GFX Creator

Well, it depends on how much I liked the series...such as Ah! My Goddess...I have seen the series about 20+ times...but that's the OVA series which only has 5 episodes, then the movie itself.

I make GFX....if anybody wants a sig or something made for them just PM me...I'll be glad to make you something.

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> It really depends on what/which the anime series is, it also depends if you really like a specific episode on that series, then I'd sure to watch it more than once. But if the episode or a OAV is boring then once is enough. (:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

mizu-megami

mizu-megami

hidden forest

mostly i watch the episodes 1 time but when some one want to see it i will watch it for the second time. somtimes when i don't understand some episode i will watch it another time or when i'm borred and wanted to see the next episode of an serie i watch the latest episode another time(but that doesn't happen often^_^)

Signature

Certain episodes in a series, yes, but not necessarily the whole kaboodle.

Signature

Yes! if i like an anime I can watch it for N times (n>5), and not just watching Anime but also reading Manga and watching movie about it for N times

KiraKira

Hitori...

Yes... Lately i've been rewatching Fullmoon Wo Sagashite , i just enjoy alot and i rewatch episodes from Gundam Seed Destiny sometimes.

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

yeah, i'll rewatch anime series. I watch my DVDs of FMA all the time. i'd watch it at lest twice, then save them and lend them to friends who havent seen it yet.

i re-watched gundam wing so many times i lost count, but that was a long time ago. I will re-watch it, if i feel like watching a particular series but i will skip the boring parts/ep(fillers)/recaps. I only burn anime that has rewatch value, the others will end up in my recycling bin. Watching old animes feels very nostalgic, but thats just me. ah i feel like watching gatekeepers again.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.