Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does your pet does strange things?? - Minitokyo

Does your pet does strange things??

page 1 of 1 13 total items

naomi-akiyama

naomi-akiyama

Love Is a Miracle

this is a very strange thread, I wanna know if your pet does strange things...my cat plays in slides, maybe you dont believe me , cause its very strange XD , but my cat goes with my younger brother to play to a little square near my house and this weird cat climbs up the slide and then he slides down!!! its very funny ^^U
So, what about your pet

Xabinator

Xabinator

Temporarily Insane

I have two birds that never want to fly, oh the irony.

suraanzume3000

Sabaku no Gaara

when she acts like a human...to me, that's strange enough!!

Gaara of the Desert...

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

My cat is so weird....
- She can't eat (only if she is really hungry) if we don't go with her and pet her on the neck...while she is purring lol
- She also does some strange noises (some type of miaowing LOL) and moves when she is sleeping (I think she dreams about chasing a mouse ^^), like a real person!!
- Likes to eat flys o_0 (not only catches them but she actually eats them!)

my dog follows the balls on the pool table then puts his front paws on the table when someones about to hit the balls

Signature

why put the gun to your head if youre already dead?

well my brothers cat (witch we were taking care of for a little bit) Will sit in the corner of a couch with one paw on the arm rest and his back to the back cusion sitting like a human. Also a few days ago he was sitting in my wifes lap(she's preggers) and he was leaning on her stomach and the baby must have kicked because he looked at it funny then leaned against it again the baby kicked again than mommy (male cat brother named him ???? hes declawed) swatted at her stomach it was funny

My dog always does this praying thingy after he finishes eating.
Also he's able to sit like a human being.
But not for very long though.

Also I used to have 5 exotic gold fishes, that are really chubby. And when they swim in the tank, sometimes they would perform a sumersault.

Signature

my cat felix is very big he weighs almost 19 pounds and he is quite the character he likes to drool on hair especially long hair and the only thing he cares about is food and if you dont give him the right amound of food he will give you a look and meow at you and he always is yowling when he wants food and he wont stop until you give him some than he will be quiet until he wants something else and he likes to roll around the carpet and talk to you

Your cat is very cute naomi-akiyama!
I have a fish that watches you everytime you walk by, and follows you till it hits the end of the tank. Pretty soon, he'll have brain damage (if fish really have a brain XD).

Signature Image

zink

zink

cookie?

my dog kills rats for my family because we don't have a cat. he plays with their dead body until my brother throws them away. but i think he killed them all because i can't find any of them around anymore.

Signature Image

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Every time I tkae my cat Che (it's frnech) to my godparents house, he plays on the piano! He's actually not quite that bad too. :nya:

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

My cat likes to eat junk foods. example: Mr. Chips, chippy, Piattos.... :D

He also likes to steal food from my neighbor :D

btw, did you see a cat like this? XP Bleeehhh!!!
http://img390.imageshack.us/img390/2559/wassupcat0ng.jpg

Karolina

Karolina

cool breeze over the mountains

Ha ha ha :D Nice kitty DarkIngram ;)
Well my dog....he barks on stones ^^' and he eat bees XD and sits like human too

Those were the days my friend We thought they'd never end...

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.