Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about Eureka 7? - Minitokyo

What do you think about Eureka 7?

Tagged under Eureka 7

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

I am starting to watch Eureka 7 with Renton and Eureka..... Very funny ^o^ What do you think about it? I think its great one of my fav shows

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Yeah! i love Eureka too^_^ Its like the most hilarious show now!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Soz guys i have never seen it,so i dont know ^.^;;

Seriously Dont hit kids..........THEY'VE HAVE GUNS NOW!

never watch it before....

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by s9031496cYeah! i love Eureka too^_^ Its like the most hilarious show now!

It is not that hilarious. I like the drama played out among Renton, Eureka, Holland, and the other crews of Gekko-State. The action is pretty nice. And there is more to it that I like. :)

Eureka is perfekt but H.A.R.D. 2 find i got 35 of 50? eps and the 30+ episodes whitout subs :X

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Eureka 7 is a good anime. I dont know about it being hilarious or anything. Its not dat funny but it is interesting. I love the animation, characters, and story/plot. If you like mecha dat "surf" wid kids drivin em wid kids piloting them and wid action, then go n watch it.

I just started to watch it! I really enjoy it though so far *Addict* I love Renton, hes so funny xD

Signature

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Hey, just wanted to do a little advertising I guess...since indeed I do like Eureka 7 quite a bit, I created a group devoted to it. You can find it at http://gekkostate.minitokyo.net

Check it out and join up if you like.

I just started to watch it a few days ago, but I'm already addicted to it. :D Renton annoyed me at the beginning, but he developed a lot since then. My favourite character is Holland and Eureka at the moment, they're quite mysterious and I'm curious about their past. The animation is amazing, that was the first thing that made me watch Eureka despite the fact, that I don't really like mecha stuff.

Gr8 top 10 anime first i saw. Nanashi make hurry 35 of 50 a long way 2 go.

one of the best animes ever and the best meck anime
a bit hard to get into and it has its slow parts but once it gets you it wont let you go
it has everything a good anime should have
love story(a bunch), an amazing cast, awesome story, severd armes(you'll see), and alot of funny and weird shit.
to people who havent watched it i have only this to say, stick with it and you will see a grate anime
"YAY FOR SEVERD ARMES!"
sorry for bad spelling

Even though the anime reminds me of Evangilon, cause many of it ideas and even sence were taken from Eva, I think it's one of the best, it's not to be missed guys

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Quote by Khalid2222aEven though the anime reminds me of Evangilon, cause many of it ideas and even sence were taken from Eva, I think it's one of the best, it's not to be missed guys

I swear, that has to be the one comparison I get the most sick of. What besides giant mech's and a blue haired girl does the show have in common? I don't think anything. I'm glad you like it though...hehe, cause I would get angry is some hater come in here posting that crap, hahaha, I hear it enough over on 4chan. :)

No really, I'm a big fan of both, Eva and Eureka 7, but there's is many scene are almost the same in Eva, and many ideas, at least in the first 27 eps, after that Eureka 7's pilot goes to a different direction, cuz I think the main story of eureka 7 was reveled in the eps that came after ep 28
XD

VindicatoR

VindicatoR

Greato!

Quote by Khalid2222aEven though the anime reminds me of Evangilon

Yeah there was this one part where i was like, "wow this reminds me of Eva".
But its all good, it just reminded me of it, i dont think it's like a copy or anything.
Well... yeah I think it a pretty good series.

Absolutely fabulous! Love the action, the humor, and the music.

Isn't life great when you're MALEVOLENT

Autlus

False god of the last battle

How did you get up to 50 epi's of this anime @_@. I'm just on epi 3 from what adult swim shows on the weekends >.< Besides that I do love this anime, it is after all made by Bandai ^_~. Giant robots. destruction, and light drama on renton's behalf. What's not to like?

Easy, we download it.

I didn't like Evangelion, but I loved Eureka 7.

The thing that got me into it, was sitting down at my computer and hearing this uber-ly cool disco song come on the tv, and I've been addicted ever since. (And I have dl-ed as far up as I could.) It is sch-weet!

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I am enjoying it a great deal. I like the characters and the mecha. The story line is looking really good so far as well.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Great mecha anime in my opinion. The storyline, characters, action, music and romance are great.

As a side note, if anyone is confused whether to get "Eureka seveN" or "Sousei no Aquarion", get the former :P

Eureka is 100 times better.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I like it. I was confused at first, and I'm still a bit confused (I missed Ep. 3 because of a migraine headache) but I like it.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I think that if the producers do the right things with the story, I could smell an OVA.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

I think it's very funny!

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.