Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about Eureka 7? - Minitokyo

What do you think about Eureka 7?

Tagged under Eureka 7

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Fullmetal360

Its really a good anime! I like it. I love the blood in some episdoes. I love the themes! So, i give the anime a 10/10

Conquering other strength is power, Conquering your strength is TRUE power!!~Byakuya Kuchiki

super-anime-fan

super-anime-fan

Archangel of Might

It really is not that funny... it's sort of funny but it's genre is not comedy. It's more of a action/romance you know but it's what makes it great. It has a really good story line and art work.

Vivaldi

Eureka Seven is a great show, but it isn't something to watch if you just want to enjoy some episodes of lighthearted fun. Right now I'm a little pass half the episodes and I can't get myself to watch more just because sometimes it can just be depressing. It can be a little too much. I will finish it, eventually. I guess I can only handle it in small doses.

I love love love this anime! :D Eureka 7 in one the most interesting and wonderful animes that I've ever watched. Everything is about this anime is new in a way. I love the soundtrack, the scenery and the characters. The first Ending song in one of my favorite sound tracks. The characters weakness and trenghts and they way the develope is perfect!

This was the only anime that made me wish I had wings!

I have loved this anime series right from the start. The characters are awesome and the story is awesome too. I actually cried for the last 5 episodes. ^_^' All of you who have started it watch it til the end it is worth it.

Awesome anime :)

chaosas

El Psy Congroo

It's one of my favorite anime, if not the most favorite!

i hate the ending, i feel that the story is not complete

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

One of the best mecha anime - one worthy of your dollar.

It HAs An awesome STORY

Eureka 7 is a really good series. It's got great characters and a great story. It can have its sad moments but also there are moments that are funny. Be it a romantic or a mecha anime your looking for this is one of the best of both.

BalorYF19

BalorYF19

God of Death

it was a nice series, but it took a little to get into. At first i didn't like it till about half way thou where things started to pick up and the story came together.I

Eureka 7 is a good anime. its adventurous and a little bit romantic.

Truly amazing...

By far the best anime I have ever seen, and I've seen my fair share. I'm just so depressed that it's over...

Someone tell me what is similar to Eureka Seven...

Also, everyone should email webmaster@bones.co.jp I think if enough people do, they may consider making some kind of continuation, I really hope that they do....

It is by far the best anime ive ever watched!

I like it, but on the whole definitely prefer the first half of the series to the second half. It had some really good drama going on in the first half (as well as the funner moments), and then focussed more on the sci-fi aspects of the show in the second half, which is when I got slightly bored with it.

It was okay.

ITZ ALL GOOD YO.

It is very good i'd recommend it to anyone.

its a really good show. i've seen most of it and what i have seen its adventurous and has a little romance.

Love it or die, authough another season of it would make it even better!

toasttyy

toasttyy

I'm with toast.

I think its pretty darn good! :D

Don't burn me!

My fave anime now and i think 4ever. ^_^

hey any1 here knows if E7 has an OVA or sumthing?

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Eureka 7 funny?! Hmmm... are we talking about the same show...
Anyways- Eureka was alright in the beginning, but it's interesting and the colouring was simply fascinating. So i enjoyed watching it.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I love it! I donwload all the material i find and i'll find! I hope the movie comes out soon!

It interest me at first with the comedy action of main character. I also like its LFO performance and style, it is really cool too!
But the ending..... is really bad cuz it is a little bit carry away......

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.