Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about Eureka 7? - Minitokyo

What do you think about Eureka 7?

Tagged under Eureka 7

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 76 total items

I just got to learn about it from a friend and I guess it's now one of my favorites. It really takes you away, I couldn't stop watching. I hope there would make a new release of Eureka.

When I discovered Eureka 7 I watched the whole series in about a week, and it's one of my favorite series to date. The place I watched it from had terrible subs though.

I watched and even finished about a few month ago. However, I don't like it that much. There are something about the main couples that just bugging me. I didn't like the storyline that much either. I suppose it is just not my type of anime.

I watched it a long time ago.....i liked it a lot.....but the ending of the story was soooo bad that it really upset me >_____<
The Movie is better XD

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 76 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.