Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto Manga 272 by Ice Master Scanlation - Minitokyo

Naruto Manga 272 by Ice Master Scanlation

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 8 total items

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

hey guys! I found that Naruto 272 has been released by them. You can download the manga at Naruto-Bunshin.com

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

okay. gonna register and download it.

The recently naruto manga has been quite boring with this whole sakura fight. Hopefully this is the last of it. :)

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

well i have read it! The battle between Sakura and Chiyo-baa VS Sasori will end about two or three more chapter lol.

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

Yeah i just read it. Kinda lame, i was expecting a bit of naruto action or at least the neji/lee etc vs the clones.

thx for the link, i been waiting for the scanslation for week.

josm5

masamune shirow

That and of doing to raise to the level 10 for exhaust of images

josm5

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

well i'm gonna post this manga thread sometimes...............................................................

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

-chaos-

-chaos-

=[x]=

AKU X TAU NAK komen ape....kekekeee

Signature

visit my*My Gallery*

visit my*Userpage*

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.