Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Talk about Naruto 147-148 <Spoiler Warning:Not Naruto Spoilers> - Minitokyo

Talk about Naruto 147-148 <Spoiler Warning:Not Naruto Spoilers>

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

Well let's talk about those combo episode.I think that Mizuki sure stupid coz' why he trust that Orochimaru.

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

Add a spoiler warning to the title please, or a mod will delete this><

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

The Fuujin, Raijin, Mizuki filler finally ended. That was pretty boring. Naruto's new mission looks promising. Looking forward to seeing more if it. Mizuki was always stupid. His hunger for attention/power blinded his judgment. Okay, I gotta go make peepee now XD. I love making myself sound like a little kid.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

The animation of Naruto's Rasengan in episode 147 was so bad it made me laugh. Shino was really funny with his whole leader act. Kiba seemed to be pretty cool and Hinata was just lol when she headbutted Naruto. :)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/26827/ - Here's a Naruto discussion thread, so you could discuss the episodes there. ;)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.