Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Crosslisting Directories? - Minitokyo

Crosslisting Directories?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Myaje

Myaje

Queen of Chisha

I had a thought the other day, and it may just not work at all, but here it is anyhow:

I saw the other day that many people post fan art/official art from a certain artist within that artist's directory rather thasn putting the images in the directory where the characters the art depicts come from.

Like: I have lots of doujin by Takiji Nao in the Final Fantasy directories, rather than in the artist directory. Would it be possible to post an image in say, the Final Fantasy directory, yet in the image details have a link that references the artist's directory?

I think it would help to try to find some art, especially if you don't know where to look for it, but hey, its just a random thought.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I believe that this has been implemented in MT3, where submissions may fall under multiple categories as the case may be. It would work in your example as well as with those animes that have multiple names, such as Ah Megami-sama vs Oh My Goddess, etc.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Myaje

Myaje

Queen of Chisha

Hmm... Interesting.

Do you have any idea as to how I can go about doing that? I have no idea how to. :(

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

This feature is for MT3, and thus currently it is not available. Therefore, even I do not know exactly how you would use it, though I am sure it would not be too difficult to figure out.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Myaje

Myaje

Queen of Chisha

Huzah! Phoenix down!

Ok, now that MT 3 is alive and kicking, I see that you can cross list an image.

But is there anyway to do it without deleting then re-uploading the image?

I ask 'cuz I just ran into this issue.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.