Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who do you think stronger? Sasuke or Naruto? - Minitokyo

Who do you think stronger? Sasuke or Naruto?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

I think Naruto's stronger...

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

prince-leon

~Lion~

Naruto. Kyuubi aside, he has more stamina and the Rasengan going for him. Sasuke may have more techniques (well pre-time skip anyways) but I suspect all of those jutsus consume alot of chakra for him. His stamina wouldn't be able to stand up to Naruto's in that department. Then of course Naruto has the Kyuubi going for him as well and well there's no beating Kyuubi. :P

"Zankoku..."

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

yeah....naruto sure better than sasuke but that sasuke beat naruto because of that curse seal.........

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

Sasugaya

Sasugaya

Itsuka wakari aeru kara

i think it is sasuke.
he already won once to naruto, and now orochimaru is giving him more power

SASUKE RULEZZZZZZZZ

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.