Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if u could write a book/manga,wut would it b about? - Minitokyo

if u could write a book/manga,wut would it b about?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

A story of a Highschool life in the U.S. a comedy type of thing with a little of romance. Kinda like a school Rumble thing but its just in America. ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

Actually I tried to write a book several years ago, it was fantasy book^^
But I realised i can't write books myself because characters I like are usually the best and if I don't like any character I write him as a looser ^_^

108Stars

108Stars

Cinnamon Mama

I really want to create a manga about Indonesian students daily life...Or any action adventure connected to Norse Myth... >.>

'Speak softly and carry a big stick -- you will go far.'

I have this concept for a girl in another dimention story. It's definately shoujo, but has tons of fight scenes in it too!

I want to write a manga about this girl named Raven who lost her entire family in a car accident when she was 4 years old, and she's been in all these terrible homes because no one in her family would adopt her. In the story she's 15 and she's finally found a good place for her, one where everyone is nice to her. But then her foster dad finds out that he's going to die of cancer and the whole family breaks apart. I don't have any ideas beyond that point. LOL! I've actually been trying to work on that manga, but I can't get the character designs just right.:)

Akane-baka

Akane-baka

~*Ebil baka*~

Usually, my mangas would be fantasy/ Sci-Fi/ A bit of Romance/ and a lot of drama. =]

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

My novel's genres are Romance/ Adventure and Action. Lol, if you scoop around this section of the forum you'll find it, somewhere. It's still in progress, I'm still trying to make it enjoyable to read for everyone, especially girls. =P

i love lovestories ^3^ so I think I would to write/draw about a love-story

Imashitowareto

Imashitowareto

far away~~

all kind of the section i will try to write out!^^all types i also dont mind on it!

well im currently starting to write one i have many story plots out bt this is the first one i decided to write seriously, im in the middle of chapter 3 hopefully ppl like it ^_^

Lura-Sharal

Lura-Sharal

deviant

mine would be yaoi, I guess XD. Actually I already do fanfics ;)

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

Already started a manga...romantic comedy...not very far yet...

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

Sulibres

Sulibres

Avert your eyes from the truth.

The life of Frederich Nietzsche and his encounters with Zarathustra.

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

probably slice of life type love story

Fantasy - I love to imagine myself with super powers and skills and fighting scenes. In fact, I even dream of such stories some time. I've also written one short novel for a writing/literary camp I went to last year.

SF. With huge battleships and massive destruction of entire worlds. Something like TTGL just without the mecha.

I would write about how modern society requires you to be sneaky and scheming to survive, so the main guy (who is really smart) tries to out wit his scheming opponents by winning righteously, but in the end, ends up becoming just as evil as the others... Also, it would have a supernatural power in it somewhere. Not sure if it fits well into the manga/anime genre but thats what i'd write about - the sad state of the world nowadays (i'm not an emo)

about my life

Mecha, action, drama,slice of life, supranatural, romance, and maybe bit about ecchi =P

all the evil in the world

merged: 10-31-2008 ~ 05:39pm
all the evil in the world

Fantasy story ^^

Romance! Because love stories are the best, or maybe a fantasy adventure!

The entire chronicle of Kingdom Hearts :)

Suxinn

Suxinn

Greatest of all Clocks

I'm always writing stories.
I usually write fantasy/adventure/action/supernatural.
Sometimes I attempt to write fiction/slice-of-life or sci-fi and fail miserably.
I never, ever write romance... (well, okay, I did once, but that just proves that I should never, ever try it again)

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 86 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.