Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Transformers Live Action Movie - Minitokyo

Transformers Live Action Movie

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

I read on IGN FilmForce that Transformers is going to become a live action movie.. here's the link:

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/532/532705p1.html?fromint=1

The site mentions a message board. I went there and I think (after reading a lot of posts) that this is going to be a pretty good movie, of course if the fans are heard XD

Saizuchi

Digital Revolver

This would be funny if Leonard Nemoy was called to play Megatron (again). This just another sad attempt to destroy the Transformer even more with the 900+ series spin offs they had. What happened more after the Great Unicron War other than Ghost Starscream being revived and Galvatron being more cruel and insane than Megatron. They should have just finished the original series instead this Minicon crap.

Signature
I feel like Smokie without the Bandit.

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

I agree.. I didn't like Beast Wars, nor this Minicon crap.

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I can't be worst than the current Transformers series than is playing on television now...But I always thought the storylines we're kinda silly in this series so I wonder how they are going to make it into a serious or somewhat serious movie...

Heck, it can't be worst than the Thunderbirds movie right.

Signature Image

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

haven't seen the Thunderbirds movie yet... probably ain't gonna either XD

I wonder whos gonna play Optimus Prime?!

Gamefish

Gamefish

Sashimi-san

The movie will most likely be CG, but don't take my word for it though... the people at that messageboard really want to hear the voices they used back in 1984, and to be honest, so do I :P

SENTRIONIC

SENTRIONIC

Color-Monk

sound very interesting, if it's CG, the quality should be euqal to FF 7 Advent Children.

-live your life the sentrionic way-
Signature

Fujimiya-kun

Icha-Icha's Reader

WHEu....my FAV Robo TV Series when i was a little kid is going LIVE aiction^^"

its possible it could be good enough to make me happy. will probably be a huge disappointment though.

Nightshade

Nightshade

Shadow Eagle

With CG like FF The Spirits Within,I'm not sure that film will success

Signature

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

Robot costume power.

well they cant get all the old voices back cause Orsen Welles died

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

i luvd Transformers when i was a youngen.. cool.. i wanna see it ^^

Quote by crapmonsterwell they cant get all the old voices back cause Orsen Welles died

-_-

giving it all away...

Thats Horrible in my opinion like that Live Action Movie of Evangelion, I hope i dont see that atleast

The cool thing about this all is that the originol movie came out in 1986 and was based in the year 2005, hehe i haven't seen it in a long time but i wonder if there was flying cars and sh**t. I can't wait for this movie, i hope they don't ruin the title like they're doing for the Doom Movie.

Quote: "As time grows to be my reaper, i leave my mark behind..."
Signature

I've heard a rumor that hopefully the original voiceactors Peter Cullen (Optimus Prime)
and Frank Welker (Megatron) would make the voices, I certainly hope so.
I'm looking so forward to this movie.

Ohh, You've touched my inner child. T_T
AND NOW HE'S MAAAAD!

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.