Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Kouga Yun's LOVELESS couples - Minitokyo

Kouga Yun's LOVELESS couples

Tagged under Loveless

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

My favourite couple is SoubixRitsuka. I think Seimei doesn't deserve Soubi because he abandoned him when he became "dead". And as we can figure out from the anime, Seimei treated Soubi as a tool.
Natsuo & Youji are also cute, I like them. First I didn't becauso of what they did to Soubi but after that they became friendly and funny. :D

my favourite would absolutely be soubixritsuka! they're the best couple in loveless. i don't like seimei and besides seimei doesn't appreciate soubi at all. seimei's just using soubi for battles and stuff only.

Maybe I'm the only one who support Ritsuka and Yuikochan..^^;;; Yeah. I said it. Now I'll have to watch my back when I'll go outside....O.O

kio en soubi

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

i do like ritsukaxsoubi ^^ soubixseimei isnt that badd either ^^
m.i.a. ^^

ofcourse shoubi and risuka
i wish they'll a happy couples

I like
Seimei x Ritsuka
Soubi x Ritsuka
Midori x Ai
cant wait to see Ritsuka's fighter eithier, if goes well then Ritsuka's fighter x Ritsuka

1)Yougi and Natsuo
2)Ritsuka and Soubi

x333

Soubi and Ritsuka is lovely, but a little too obvious for my taste. So my second favorite would be Ritsuka and Nisei. I also have this little theory that Nisei is Ritsuka's real Fighter, but with the age difference, it's a bit dubious. Youji and Natsuo are my third favorite, but I've dabbled a little with most of the possible and nearly impossible pairings.

Note: Nisei is a character that appeared recently in the manga, and isn't in the anime. *SPOILER* He's Seimei's new Fighter, after he traded Soubi off to Ritsuka, and apparently isn't very experienced. Which is basically all that I based my theory on.

Ritsu and Soubi

Not sure if i write down here before but my fav couples are Seimei x Ritsuka, Soubi x Ritsuka, Ritsuka x Yukio im starting to like, Kiyo x Yaoyi, Kiyo x Ritsuka and Midori x Ai to!

also to BlackRoss its your opinion to dislike and like seimei but HELL HIM UGLY!? he is the most handsomist in Loveless, Soubi's the ugly one :P

merged: 04-15-2007 ~ 10:27am
to Michiyuki to i like incest as well, but not threesomes Xp thats a fetish thing, also to say why people dislike incest and threesomes is pretty big, even if im a fan of incest in anime, i would totally uderstand why ppl dislike it for

and as for threesomess hmm... again fetish thing :/

Ritsuka & Soubi of course! <3
I also like Youji & Natsuo since i find them cute and funny =P

Ritsuka and Soubi of course

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 37 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.