Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Soubi Agatsuma VS Ritsuka Aoyagi - Minitokyo

Soubi Agatsuma VS Ritsuka Aoyagi

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

hello minna-san!!
well, actually i have this small quarrel between my friend about which one of these two character is the cutest/handsomest/coolest/...
so please think carefully and vote for your favorite character!! XD XD

ritsuka's my favorite charac but if it's the cutest/handsomest/coolest/... then it's soubi......>.> well actually ritsuka's the cutest and soubi's the last two ^-^

yuki456

yuki456

"Idiots die hard..." Kouga

Man, talk about a hard choice to make! I like both Ritsuka and Soubi, but i prefer Ritsuka 'cause he's just to cute!!!!!!!!!!

Signature
Special thanks to May for such a beautyfull signature
and for being so kind an patient w/ me!!!
Arigato!!!! ^___~

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

I choose Soubi as the coolest chara because of his protective nature toward his most valuable person for him

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Dammit, I meant to vote for Ritsuka, lol!

I like the depth to Ritsuka and he's pretty sweet about his emotions. Soubi just seems.... callous sometimes... O_o

I thought Ritsuka was whiny, but compared to soubi's heartlessness...
i'll change my adj to caring.
Ritsuka.

Kirakiri

teh insane bunny thing

Ritsuka. Soubi just...scares me, a bit. XD

Signature
Current obsessions: GSD // Kira // Athrun // Anna ni Isho Datta no ni // Ishida Akira // Bleach

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

I voted for ritsuka because i guessed!! the name just sounds cuter, derno who they are XD

A real friend stabs you in the front

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

No VS threads allowed. Read the rules.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.