Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Da Capo Season 2 Discussion - Minitokyo

Da Capo Season 2 Discussion

Tagged under Da Capo

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

xcf33

xcf33

Sakura forever

Quote by harakiriDCSS is one of the worst show I've recently seen. The comedy scences
are so lame and the whole plot makes no sense. I hope Junichi dies in
the end.

You probably never seen DC you'll think it's worse, funny I thought about that in the very beginning but just got sucked into it.

@Narumaki

Actually it's not too early for her return because I think the season is about 25 episodes there's also other people returnning too XD so hehe we will see, basically after episode 15 all the characters will be in place and the real story of chasing Junichi starts!!!

Narumaki

Sleepy...

I sort of like the idea that the Nemu we're seeing now isn't really Nemu, but Sakura using a magical disguise, and is fulfilling Nemu's last wishes. The real Nemu's already dead. XD XD XD

Yeah, yeah, it sounds crazy, but it's been swimming in my head for a while now and I wanted to let it out before I go nuts. xd

xcf33

xcf33

Sakura forever

Quote by NarumakiI sort of like the idea that the Nemu we're seeing now isn't really
Nemu, but Sakura using a magical disguise, and is fulfilling Nemu's
last wishes. The real Nemu's already dead. XD XD XD
Yeah, yeah, it sounds crazy, but it's been swimming in my head for a
while now and I wanted to let it out before I go nuts. xd

yeah just read my avatar and title XD XD xd

i can't agree more with you, Sakura will be back cuter than ever and win over asakura's heart and nemu will run away with anger and frustration. YAY

hope I'm not spamming or flamming XD XD XD

Narumaki

Sleepy...

Quote by xcf33
i can't agree more with you, Sakura will be back cuter than ever and
win over asakura's heart and nemu will run away with anger and
frustration. YAY

About Sakura, in the first season, her aging was stopped thanks to the power of the tree. At the end, when the tree lost its power, I assumed that the physical changes should've somehow caught up. Add two years of absence (and growth, of course), and we got hopefully more mature, more beautiful Sakura Yoshino. XD

Don't get me wrong, though. I'm still hoping Asakura will somehow end up with Kotori. By now, I'm hoping Sakura got over that little detail. :D

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

... Just watched episode 8.
i seriously don't like Nemu. hope Junichi will choose Kotori at the end.

btw, Is Sakura coming back in the next episode?

Signature

xcf33

xcf33

Sakura forever

Quote by RainOfStars... Just watched episode 8.
i seriously don't like Nemu. hope Junichi will choose Kotori at the end.

btw, Is Sakura coming back in the next episode?

ahh yeah i never liked nemu, I'm on episode 11, no sakura is not back until maybe after 16 I can only speculate but I can't wait for her return XD. episode 15 is named delievering voice lol i think Kotori is gonna sing again :)

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

o_0 I am only on ep.8. Where are you getting the anime?

Signature

i like nemu, but i more like kotori. I hope kotori marry with jyunichi. I never like Sakura, she is cheat and not has "boing-boing"

Sorry if my english is bad

LOL who knows aishi may be the one at the end she does have a good chance.

Anyways who else is mad that shinsen subs is so slow in releasing the episodes. Its pissing me off so much i mean c'mon the series is almost over in japan and we aren't even half way through. I hope taht by the end of the series tho they show us who is his wife in the future instead of just having him choose a girl but not 100% sure taht they stay together forever.

OMG everyone is sooo far ahead >_< are u serious abowt everyone from the first season coming to chase after junichi? i finally got to episode ummz where nemu finally made up with junichi.... PLZ i hope KOTORI wins all the way lolz

i went to hatsunejima .com and Sakura makes her appearence at the characters list :O
yay
i hope shes back.

Spoiler!

_______________________________(...) ep. 18................. Sakura is BACK! :D YAY! I love her as char. She is my fav with Kotori. The real show is starting! :)

I like Nemu, but sometimes I like to kick her ass. Nanako is cool too, Aisha too and other good char ;) But Sakura is best (with Kotori ^_^')
I love anime Da Caop and Da Capo Second Season. I also love game gallery Da Capo Summer Vacation and D.C. Plus communication (sorry for bad spell) and etc.

I hope Asakura ended with Kotori or Sakura (but she is his cousin :hmpf: -_- T_T and Nemu is his stepbrother)

In ending theme in D.C.S.S. I think that person is Nemu. She has short hair, so it's maybe she, but don't know it for sure.

Spoiler 2:

_____________________________________(...) is address, whan you can see Sakura in ep 18, but you can't see, if she is more "mature". I saw it without english subtitles (so I didn't really understand it..) and Sakura is little taller na she's not loli, but not "boing boing". She is ok ;)
http://anime.nekomimi.se/dumpar/dcss18.jpg

I surprised with Nemu's reaction. She just hug her. It's really amazing reaction from Nemu....
_________________________________(...) think, it's all I can say (meanwhile of course) :D

merged: 11-05-2005 ~ 09:37pm
Oh and sorry for my mistakes in english. I still learning English.

merged: 11-06-2005 ~ 01:42am
Yay! I found address, when you can find, what's going on in ep 18.
Here:
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2005/10/29/da-capo-second-season-18/

merged: 11-06-2005 ~ 01:49am
Oh and you can find there other eps (1-18) too.

Yammy! Kurama - he is cool (for me) ;)

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

there are two problems with this second season

A) Not enough Utamaru
B) Not enough Kotori

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

That's right. Not enough Utamaru and Kotori and more Nemu... :hmpf: Hm.... We will see, what's gonna happen in next eps.... ;)

Yammy! Kurama - he is cool (for me) ;)

Quote by xistareatthesunxLOL yeah kotori has a beautiful song. And isn't Da Capo originally a hentai game? Its kinda like AIR they both did well as games and were later made into animes.

lolz... i was wondering why this was in the ecchi section.

The subs are lagging behind so i haven't seen Sakura yet. i'm guessing she'll look kinda like Eri from School Rumble. i hope so coz i love both of them!

Quote by champ0342there are two problems with this second season

A) Not enough Utamaru
B) Not enough Kotori

i have to agree with him.

Although i'm not a kotori fan...(i want junichi to get as close as possible to nemu)...i didn't see any progress in the upcoming problems caused by nemus arrival.

i hope this will be in-scene soon.

! One more thing.
Does anyone of you remember episode 12?
Now think of the massage-scene! I was laughing my *** off.
Man this was so funny, (tho dc is not supposed to have that kind of humor)

have you ever faced true silence before?
if you can't stand it, share it with your precious one.

well i like this series and i really wish the guy would choice to be with kotori . i like her a whole lot better then nemu. also i wouldnt mind seeing more of the other charaters like alice or the green haired chick. btw what is up wish aisha like whats her role in this series ? also i wish shenise subs would go faster with there releases of this wonderful series

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

OMG......
Sakura is back ? the story has going too hard already...and with sakura back...

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

i like kotori the most.....
i really think she should be the one with asakura....
nemu is..... neh...
dun like her that much

i have to agree that some part of this show wasnt all that good
i skipped through many episodes cuz they just bored me to death with aisia
the beggining was good until nemu came back....
then aisia started screwing around which ruined the show...
only the kotori stories were good...

why does Nemu act so friendly with sakura? And why sakura keeps apologizing to Nemu, it's annoying, i wished that Nemu should be killed by the sakura tree at the end of season 1. Well, anyway, i hope Sakura will do something again, like helping Kotori end up with asakura

phaerax

phaerax

devoted spammer/leecher

i havent watched dcss till the end yet but judging by what i ve sen prefer DC. the drama was great and the humour and of course Nemu was so unbelievable! especially in the last ep with her macho-boots, miniskirt and bell... ^^;;

it was i.... I SAVED YOU!

Admin of TYPE-MOON-Ouendan

Nemu needs to get sent to Iraq or sumthing, she just gets in the way of the other characters....Nemu should know incest causes child birth defects, shes a nurse after all....(even if they're not related by blood, but thats beside the point....).....Asakura needs to go for Sakura or Aisia

Sinicity

Requiem

Aisia is a useless piece of ****** 8*@@!@#@!$!@%2%

all well.

Everything has been pretty good so far actually, not too bad at all.
nemu is ok, she's not as selfish
Kotori...should...be...with...him...

Lantist

Lantist

Royal Mist

Sorry to disappoint you guys but...

SPOILERS!

Asakura married Nemu at the end. yeah, the creators should burn in hell for this!

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.