Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Da Capo Season 2 Discussion - Minitokyo

Da Capo Season 2 Discussion

Tagged under Da Capo

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 77 total items

Sinicity

Requiem

what about kotori? O>O

Arrgh got spoiled...lol. But hey, i knew Sakura was going to come back and that Nemu was already THE likely candidate for Asakura.

Lol, it's just so funny at first when i watched this series how Asakura and Sakura's names are so similiar.

Anyways, it's a good series that i tend to like when I'm in a more peaceful, calm mood. Although i am confused about the plot so far...meh

Kotori is the best...!

merged: 02-02-2006 ~ 11:15pm
I want Kotori to win! I mean she is the best girl there!

merged: 02-02-2006 ~ 11:16pm
I am so against Nemu... I mean it's a brother/sister relationship... they've been family since they were kids...!

merged: 02-02-2006 ~ 11:23pm

Quote by xcf33

Quote by RainOfStars... Just watched episode 8.
i seriously don't like Nemu. hope Junichi will choose Kotori at the end.

btw, Is Sakura coming back in the next episode?

ahh yeah i never liked nemu, I'm on episode 11, no sakura is not back until maybe after 16 I can only speculate but I can't wait for her return XD. episode 15 is named delievering voice lol i think Kotori is gonna sing again :)

:pacman:Guys... I am so glad all of you don't like Nemu... I mean... oh well, it'll be incest if the both of them get together... okay, you can fight back saying that they are not related by blood like Miki Aiharaa's Marmalade Boy but unlike the two characters in marmalade Boy, Nemu and Junnichi have been family since they were kids! :sweat: :sweat:

I hope Kotori wins! :D :D :D :D

merged: 02-06-2006 ~ 06:26pm

Quote by Mizuna

Quote by xistareatthesunxLOL wow how can u like nemu more. Anyway in the ep they clearly say
that Nemu went to a nurse school to train to be a nurse. Thats where
she has been for the last two years. Anyway lets hold and improtu poll
who do you think asakura will end up with. I'll keep track of the votes
as they come in.
Personally i want kotori to be with asakura
Kotori - 1

Episode 6 here also. They did mention Nemu going to a nursing school. What confused me is they said "instead of university" (or something of the like). So unless i'm totally screwed up here, in DC they graduated from Junior High which would put them in High School now, ne?

I'm voting for my all time favourite:

Kotori!

does anyone knows what's the name of the second season of Da Capo :S

may I ask the name of the song Kotori sings on the festival
It almost brought me to tears seeing how highly Kotori acts for the sake of Asakura's happiness

merged: 08-26-2007 ~ 07:41pm
I personally think this anime is like a test to see what kind of love the viewers love the most.these are what I have in mind (the first the one I like most)
Kotori
Sakura
Aisia
(why not Nemu? for a comedy I truly madly deeply agree but not for a long love anime.It creates strange feelings, that sometimes I wonder if it might brainwash me, aslo I feel a little creepy and dark in the "forbidden love".
and yes, I agree it's the main thing that makes the story, since it's "forbidden"
having a nice easy love between Asakura and Kotori is so peaceful. An anime like that wont do well
what about my cute little Aisia, her look interests me for the first time seeing her being Asakura's maid .it'd be much like kid's love, and it's cute, her cutest moment is in the end.I'm not happy with the result, but I am with the ending, in the last ep, my feelings for Aisia just got up so big. She was in a caring relationship with Asakura, and tries her best everyday. She suddently falls in love with our lucky Asakura, and made a wish which she never knew it was a wish to be able to compete fairly
Sakura has a long relationship with Asakura. What about their names, looks like they're born having each other, his name only has 1 more letter. It made me wonder if it'd turn out Sakura has Asakura in the end. also, she's the most lonely after all. She has a little mysterious aura too, also cute in her appearance (not the luxurious cuteness like Aisia)
the thrilling scene was the near climax ep when Sakura Asakura, and Nemu were on the rooftop. Both girls had their point, and seems like viewers vote 50/50 for them.
that's just how good this anime is.it creates lots of outsmarting plans to lead viewers into thinking about other relationships then finally put a strike on the "forbidden" love
well, I'm not so good in keeping feelings, so this site is a life savor hehe:)

merged: 08-26-2007 ~ 07:43pm
also, they did a well-done job in making the main girls so special. Just by looking at the girls you can tell if their love will remain for long (at least some of them have that look XD)

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 77 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.