Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gaza Strip evacuation completed - Minitokyo

Gaza Strip evacuation completed

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4171982.stm

Something tells me that this is only going to lead to more violence instead of "bolstering peace"...

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

Oh, I heard about this.. and it will not help out.. at all. Bush sucks

ludwig49

ludwig49

Reviver of Dead Threads

Compared to the violence could be if nothing was done, I think the evacuation was a good idea. It lets people know that change is possible and not just constant fighting. But that is just my humble opinion.

"If you just say you can't do anything, then don't even try to do anything, certainly you will never be able to do anything." Gundam SEED

Blondie4Ever

Blondie4Ever

Adieu...

Quote by MinatoSomething tells me that this is only going to lead to more violence instead of "bolstering peace"...

True. Unfortunately.

Signature Image

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I'm thinking this is just going to excerbate the situation. There are alot of very fanatical opposing views coming into conflict on this issue.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Minato

Minato

...scatter the dream...

Quote by wolfcoI'm thinking this is just going to excerbate the situation. There are
alot of very fanatical opposing views coming into conflict on this
issue.

I'm very sorry for forgetting his name, but a certain Palestinian political leader claims that violence was what enabled the evacuation of the Gaza strip, and that violence shall enable the Palestinians to gain even more Israeli territory. "May God bless those who take up arms," indeed!

When they try to clear out those West Bank settlements I think they'll encounter a lot more violence than they did when they cleared out the settlements in the Gaza Strip as I've read that many hard core activists have been making their way there for ages in preparation for this. They are determined to resist the authorities attempts to evacuate the settlers. They've been creating bunkers and storing up all sorts of supplies for ages.

Xabinator

Xabinator

Temporarily Insane

I just saw that on the news. Very unfortunate.

taimoor

Oooh!!! banana pie!

I don't thnk Israel really should have been in the Gaza Strip to begin with... However, I don't think the PLO should get any of the stuff the Israleis put in there (not even the infrastructure)... after all, they are a terrorist orginization.

I don't think Israel should ever leave the west bank, tho... Doing that would be like saying, if you point a gun at my friends, I'll be your bitch. They should be saying, "If you point a gun at my friends, hell, even me, I'll shoot you first."

~Tai
Hating AOLers since 1997.

Quote: Oh, I heard about this.. and it will not help out.. at all. Bush sucks

What does Bush have to do with this???

And seriously, what would you have them do over there? Have the Israelis continue to occupy the Gaza Strip? Have them keep killing each other? Seriously? This is what the negotiations have lead to... You can't have it both ways... Stay or go... Pick one...

"Anything is possible, the impossible just takes longer."

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.