Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 (Gundam Seed/Destiny) Favorite Version Of Shizukana Yoru ni - Minitokyo

(Gundam Seed/Destiny) Favorite Version Of Shizukana Yoru ni

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

theres a song thats called Shizukana Yoru ni in gundam seed. and in gundam seed destiny, mia campbell resings that song. i listened to it and i think its pretty good but i still perfer the original lacus version. so now i want to c wat u guys think about it. ^_^ for those of u who didnt listen to the song yet, check out : http://clynefaction.net/Lacus/Song.php for it. XD well bye bye!

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

BlueAngel

BlueAngel

[A]angel in the [D]ark

i like lacus's version better, Mia's version...is jus to bouncey i think, plus i like the claming effect Lacus's version has(to me its claming)

Signature

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

laucssssssssssss XD

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Quote by BlueAngeli like lacus's version better, Mia's version...is jus to bouncey i
think, plus i like the claming effect Lacus's version has(to me its
claming)

i love Lacuses version, mia's version of the dancing part should go to the bar with the type of clothing she wears.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

StryderHiryuu

Assassin

Lacus's version by FAR.
Meer's version is tooo...preppy....and stupid for me. :sweat:

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

I have never listen to Meer singing it, but I can bet that Lacus's version is the best! Shizuka na Youru ni is my fav song from Lacus *_*!
Thanks for thread!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

Like the fist one better ^_^

This should be redirected to the official gundam seed destiny thread -.-

Lacus's version, Lacus's version is more like a slow song, Meer's just bleh....

Lacus's version.

Signature

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by toxictea23This should be redirected to the official gundam seed destiny thread -.-

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.