Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Makes You Love Them? - Minitokyo

What Makes You Love Them?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

The question is: What makes you love the person who you love?

I'd thought about this thread after someone who I speacialy cared for asked me why I loved him. When he asked I had no clue on what to say. I guess I was confused on why I did love him. So I said I loved him cause he cared. After that I couldn't think of anything else to say cause I didn't know why. It's like a feeling you can't really explain when asked to. Hopfuly you guys know what I mean and I'm not crazy.

Well anyway so I thought about it and I'd thought I'd make a thread on why you loved someone. It can be about anyone or what makes you love. So here's mine...

I love you cause you ask me whats wrong even when nothings happening. I love you cause you understand me. I love you cause you listen to me. I love you cause you speak your mind. I love you cause you make me feel speacial. I love you cause you said you didn't want me to get hurt. I love you cause you make me happy when it seems as if nothing in this world is right. I love you cause your you and I love you cause you said you loved me...

Hopfuly that was enough and if only I knew why else I loved you cause it's something I can't explain. And I'm sorry for that. All of that was for someone that I truely care for and he knows who he is.

So what about you?

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

:D Alishaaaa AWW I LOVE YOU TOO. LOL. Ok i kno that wasnt for me but i thought it be a nice laugh to say that LOL. Hm.. wow i have to say this thread is very interestin and it truly does say alot, most of the times it's really hard to explain why or how u really feel XD. Ne who Hm.. here would have to be mine..

I love you because you love me for mai imperfection.

I wish i could really write more of how i feel but there are no words to explain how i really feel but.. "Our Love is Ineffable" 070905 XD

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

She was that part of me I lost somewhere along the way, the part I was longin' for.
I loved her 'cause she was the first person who really got to know me. Could bring a smile to my serious face as if it was nothing, she always put her friends/family before anything else.
She never backed down from a fight, her bravery and determination was unbeliveable!! Wouldn't take I can't for an answer, she'd push herself way past her limit. She really did have a heart of gold. She listened to me no what matter I spoke even if it was something moronic in her opinion or emotion filled.. to her it made no difference at all. Enlisted herself in military due to her extreme patriotism for America. She knew all my ways and was like an angel and a demon at the same time. So full of happiness, yet saddened so deeply when her friends/family was in trouble/hurt/sick. She'll won't quit until she fulfills her dreams.
I can't write anymore.. it is too painful for me. X_x

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

It's hard to say. I believe we all love for our own reason whether it be for their sense of humor, their character, or anothor reason I believe it depends on the person giving the love.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

Quote by CowboyBebopFreakI can't write anymore.. it is too painful for me. X_x

Same here... T_T Sooo hard to experss what you mean

Quote by kylewassonIt's hard to say. I believe we all love for our own reason whether it be for their sense of humor, their character, or anothor reason I believe it depends on the person giving the love.

Ture we do all love for different reasons but why do we love them? It's hard to say no?

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I know how you feel when you cant explain it. I would have a hard time coming up with a good answer for why I loved the person that I love too...
But here's my answer:
I love you because you are always there for me. I love you for that sick feeling in my stomach whenever I want to be with you. I love you because I think about you every minute of every day. I love how you are so sweet to me even when no one knows how sweet you can really be. I love you because I would spend the rest of my life with only you. I love you because you are everything to me. I love you because you would do anything for me to make me happy. And I love you because I know I would do the same.
But most of all, I love you simply because, you are who you are and nothing will ever change that. Thank you for caring so much about me.

Signature Image

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Why do we love. I would have to to use two quotes to some up why I do.

"Love is a choice you make moment to monment"
"The head never rules the heart but just becomes its partner in crime"

I don't think we can ever know why we love but simply accept that we do.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

This seems like a good place to post my little story. Here goes:

I got to PA [Pennsylvania] for 2 weeks, one spent with my aunt and uncle, the second spent with my gf. While by my gf's, I was out of contact with my family, so they naturally assumed the worse: I am missing. My parents call the entire family, file a report of me missing with the cops, basically all-around panic with a raging hard-on. When I left PA [another story I shall include at the bottom of this rant] and got home I, by the mercy of some gracious drunken God, didn't get into any trouble. My parents were too drunk to crucify me, I guess.

For those of you who wish to hear the sad tale of my departure from PA, read on, otherwise...well, don't.

"It's on the way to the bus station when her left hand gets off the steering wheel and makes contact with mine, gripping it and gently stroking my fingers. I look over at her and see her lips emotionally forced into the slightest of frowns. I respond, gripping back and stroking her hand with my thumb and I tell her not to worry, things will be fine, we'll see each other again.

She nods slightly. I know that she is trying to let go, but somehow cannot. I feel the same, but I know it is worse for her. I made her promise me, earlier that morn, that when we reached the bus station she wouldn't wait for my bus to arrive, for her to leave as soon as she dropped me off. She told me that she wanted to stay just one minute. When we get there, her eyes shrink wrapped in tears, we simultaneously reach over and share our last kiss. Her eyes are getting redder and I think to myself, "I must hasten." I know that if I see her cry, I will not be able to bear it. We both exit the car, she pops the trunk and I withdraw my suitcase. She's sniffing, about to weep and I rub her shoulders. I smile, a smile so forced that I know it isn't the least bit genuine, but for her sake I do it. I reassure her, still smiling that awful fake smile, telling her that we'll see each other soon, for her not to worry, that one day we won't have to hide, that we'll be together and never have to say goodbye again. I hold her tight, breathe in her sweet fragrance and sigh out loud. "Take care, hun", I say to her, and depart quickly, turning away from her, not looking back.

I go into the station, the bus will be a little late, but not by much, the clerk tells me. I sit on the bench and wait.

Ooo, Casper's on TV. Yes, the terrible real life version. Oh well. Casper helps take my mind off my grief and that of the woman I love, the woman who gave her all to me and continues to give, the woman whom I cherish and hold dearer than my own life. I reach for the ring, her ring which she gave me, this small metal and stone memento of our time together, and I stroke it lightly, thinking of the moments we shared in the past 5 days. I feel a knot in my stomach...then one in my throat. I fight with every ounce of my strength not to shed a single tear. I, oddly enough, begin to think of when we watched Vampire Hunter D the other night and I think of what D said to the boy in the movie. "...it's ok to cry if there's good reason..." That as it may be, I still fight back the tears. And they are held at bay for now. I look outside and see her car is gone and for a moment I half-heartedly hope she'll return and take me somewhere free of all these troubles, but she doesn't. A fool's hope. She won't come back until I return to this station another time.

Soon enough the bus arrives, I stow my suitcase in the compartment underneath and board, take my seat, settle myself. For now, the second time since I left her last December, I am completely aching inside, seemingly worse than before. I know that she's crying. I can feel those hot salty tears stream down her face as she drives home. The bus moves out and I think to myself, "This is it. I'm moving further away from the woman I love." I know I will see her again, I smile that fake smile at myself this time and reassure myself this time...or try to at least. I think of nothing but her pain and how I feel it as much as she does. Inside I am dying. The knots in my throat and stomach get even tighter and the tears, like an overflowing dam, try to break through. Then I begin to wonder about my story, and wonder if any one of these people that I'm sharing the bus with has some sort of story. Who's leaving behind a weeping girlfriend? Who's running away from their parents? Who's leaving everything they once knew and held dear for some greater purpose? Who is carrying a gun on board? My thoughts begin to get even more morbid.

Who's going to stand up, mid-ride, pull out a gun and take the bus hostage? Who will he shoot? Will I try to stop him and get shot myself? Will I die this moment? Will I be happy with myself before I die if I were to die at this moment? Would I despair that I hadn't done more with my life up until now?

I can answer that question. I would have been happy to die knowing an angel on earth. The sweetest, warmest, most tender creature I've ever had the pleasure of knowing, of meeting, of spending time with, of loving.

I begin to feel a bit better. The knots loosen. With each bus I change, I feel sadder knowing that I am farther away from her, the light of my life, but the more content I am, the more assured I am, knowing that this isn't the end, that, hell, it isn't even the beginning yet.

Before I know it, I'm finally home, greeted with an email from her. I reply, letting her know how much she means to me, how much I care and love her. So for now, I will take it easy, I will take life day by day, and should my time end anytime soon, I will have died a happy man."

Signature

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

My ideal love would be smart, funny, cool. It's all in my well-thought out Instruction Manual on how to turn your crew into 'Super Crew!' Or in my case: 'Super Rad!' So technically if you love someone you are multi-tasking (sorta) you are saying a word. A word is a word and nothing more. Love is a word. It is the connection the word implies that defines your character. But therefore that means love cannot be defined. The feeling can be expressed only in words. The feeling cannot be shared. It must be mutual. Felt by both people. Love cannot be defined because of our unique freedom. How we use it is what it nails down to, eh? So technically if you are asked "Why do you love me?" The feeling is not permenant because it is no longer mutual. One side has felt doubt. This problem can be fixed but it's hard. Especially with younger people. But right now I have no love interest. I'd stereotype but I'm too tired. Yeah. Somehow no girl I meet is'nt that smart, not very cool, really emo, or just un-attractive in my opinion.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

When my bf first asked me why I loved him. I just answered him that I loved him because of him.
It's really hard to express such subtle and complicated feelings like love into words, love is something you just feel and try to express such feelings by action so that the one you love can feel it.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

ummm let see...I love that person because he is who he is ^_^

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

Welcome to everyone!!!

mum!!! I think that it must them like me in everything.

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

what makes me love the person that i love???
well i would have to say that He understands me and knows what my likes and dislikes are. He is caring and wants only what is best for me no matter what. He is willing to give up alot just for me. now i dont think that i am that special but it makes me all funny inside to know that He is willing to do anything for me.
with that said

i love Him because He is the sweetest person i know and cares deeply about me. i love Him because He is so dear to my heart. i love Him because He is Himself around me not trying to impress me all the time. and because He is my center in life.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I love her because she understands me and cares about me. We have so much in common and can almost always find something to talk about. I also love her because she is beautiful and means the world to me. She is very sweet and kind and has a wonderful personality. That is why I love her.

Signature Image

Ok, there's a problem... no one to love at the moment... was in love with this woman, but I dunno if I have feelings for her anymore.... cause she's been away far too long... :(

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

You know why Princess...

I love her and will always be because she's the only person who understands me. That's all!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

What makes you love the person you love....I can see why you had no clue what to say! I don't know what I would say back, probably, I would just tell him because of his personality I loved him. Or.....whatever I liked best about him ^_^'

Dende

Dende

Insanity = Freedom

wow this is a really good thread & a tough question lol ^_^'
let me think a while *thinking* ok i got it now:
i love my special someone cuz is unique in her very own way, because she laugh at the foolest
things i said, & because she's there for me when i need her or she needs me, i love the conversations & all the moments spent with that person i guess all that makes me lover her XD

"Reality continues To Ruin my Life"-Calvin & Hobbes
Signature

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

What makes you love a person would have to be about personality. I would love a girl on how much respect she treats me with and by how loyal she is to be as well. I love a girl to be on my side and sometimes tell me some things that I may not know about. She would also have to be truthful as well. A mental connection is a first and a priority for me, then the physical connection would be based as a second priority.

After all, a strong and stable relationship is based on communication.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

Alisha....thank you for that...
What makes someone love another...
Feeling that when your around that person nothing in the world can go wrong
Feeling that when you are with that person everything isperfect
I love you because you accept me,you trust me,you have faith in me
I love you Alisha becuase you are you,I love you for you,everything else about you:your personality,your smarts,your sense of humor,your looks,your un-denible love,is all wonderful extras to me,but the fact remains I love you with all of my heart Alisha and I swear I will find a way to prove it.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I asked my boyfriend once why he loved me. He said;
"I love you because I can't not be with you"

I didn't really need any further explaination. ^^;

sakura-chi

sakura-chi

~Dark Angel~

I loved this person because he understood me and was there for me. No matter what I could count on him, he always listened, he always cared. It seemed so perfect and at the same time a nightmare. How can you love someone when they don't love you back? It's so hard, but he's still in my heart. He always made me laugh, he always made me cry. He was just there to cheer me up and that's all I ever needed without hiding anything. He made me feel free but now that feeling's gone.

Parallax

Parallax

Actively Inactive

Does this matter limited to gf/bf relationships?

If I'm addressed to that question, the answer may be like this:

"I love you because you're only one who truly accepts me as who I am despite of my imperfections. I love you because you give your unconditional love and care for me as well."

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

What makes me love te person I do I don't know. It's an indescribebal feeling I get. Whenever I think of her I just feel differently. It's not the same feeling I get when I talk to female friends. It's so much more that I can't think of any words that would properly describe this feeling

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.