Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Another Photoshop Colour Problem. - Minitokyo

Another Photoshop Colour Problem.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Actually, this is my friend's problem but I offered to help and ask round here. ^_^
Anyway, the problem is this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/daiya/ColourComplaint.jpg

She coloured it like that, on the left. And when it was viewed in IE or that Windows Fax thingy, the colours were darker, like a whole new different thing. Is there anyway to fix it?

Signature

Chani

Dune Master

With photoshop, you have the possibility to calibrate your screen. I think the problem is to make it. It's my opinion.. i don't like photoshop, and i don't use it.. i can't help you more.

.: JPOP FANS | French Tribu | Anime Paradise | MtnOOb club| Chaos Cross group|Doujinshi support club|English Club :.
Pour des conseils sur les regles generales, allez voir N00b Bible #1.
Pour des conseils sur le forum, allez voir N00b Bible #2.
Pour des conseils sur les groupes, allez voir N00b Bible #3.
[c] Aa-chan

normaly problems like this can be related to what colour scheme that your friend used. did she colour it in cmyk colours or rgb colours??. get your friend to save it as different file types to see if that helps as some file types help to retain colour more. i dought that ithis will be the problem though but it could have something to do with your graphic settings such as the gammer.

i have made work in photoshop before and then saved it and found out that it is much darker than it should be. the problem for me was the gammer was not set at 0 but had been knocked down to -1 or something casuing everything to go darker.

Signature Image

Ja, I agree with twisted - it happened to me once, and from what I recall, it was the colour scheme I used to colour in. X3 Ckmy isn't for web. Um. *_* If that's not the problem, I've no idea what is.

its possibley the way she/he saved it..

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Waah. *_* Thanks so much for the help, guys. I'll help to pass on the info.

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.