Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shoujo ai & Shounen ai - Minitokyo

Shoujo ai & Shounen ai

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

TAM-Lisa

TAM-Lisa

What do you think about it? Do you like shoujo ai or shounen ai?
If you like it, tell me your feel (^_^)

love both ^-^ though i love the higher rated yuri and yaoi XP more extreme

o_0 x_x haven't watch anything like that :x though my younger sister bought one and i tried to watch OX >.< its yaoi... gives me goosebumps.... x_x

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

i LOVE shounen ai!!! i HATE Shoujo ai x_x x_x maybe its because im a girl XP XP

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

I like both a lot, actually - but I feel more identified with shoujo Ai characters.
My favourite in the genre is, of course, Kannazuki no Miko. That series is gorgeous.

In shounen ai, Gravitation is really cool.

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

I like both. As long as they're written well.

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

any is cute as long the people doing it are cute. but if they're not, it's so disgusting.

Signature

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

I love it! :D It so cute! XP

Quote by lianppoperany is cute as long the people doing it are cute. but if they're not, it's so disgusting.

lol :D that's shallow of you >.> but it's true for me too *shudders* i just can't stand bara yaoi

I like both, its cute ^^

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

I don't care if it is Shonen-Ai, Shojou-Ai or "normal", as long as the rest of the manga/anime is good.

i think it cute... i've read some that are same as a reg. shoujo just with 2 guys or 2 girls... kissing and lovy dovy is fine.... i like to look at the bishounen.. they're generally soo cute. the stories are sweeter too.

danielelric

danielelric

Indigo Angel

Quote by Ic3I like both, its cute ^^

same thing here ^^'

"Living with fear is fine, but to enjoy life you must act even with fear"

*In this signature you can see all my nicknames* ^-^
Signature

Edward-Fantasy

Edward-Fantasy

Im a Gothic Boy

i like the destruction and thing like that..........shonen definitivamente

Signature Image
Im running with the wind
I gonna win
I gonna cross seas, never give up
I not a thing without sense, listen to me

I hate both, please don't kill me.

sEsShIeLov3R

sEsShIeLov3R

Hoi Hoi..Nya

i like both of them..though i have never seen yuri..seen yaoi though..and i think its both good

Signature Image

Boom.

CuteSherry

CuteSherry

I seek peace in my dreams.

I really like Shounen-ai I think , it's like shoujo but with boys, it's quite ok for me ^__^ : I read quite a lot of them and even saw some animes (it was really light shounen-ai...).
I don't like yaoi and hard core yaoi: it's like hentai but with guys...Eurrkk!!
As for Yuri, don't talk about that to me! I SOO hate it!!!!

i love shounen ai.i don't like yuri b-cuz i'm tired of seeing girl on girl.and shounen ai has more "action" to it

I had no idea of what they are until three months ago I finally looked it up, and I dislike both

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

I love shonen-ai and Yaoi. I'm not particularly fond of shojo-ai/yuri, but I don't think it's gross or anything.

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by CuteSherryI really like Shounen-ai I think , it's like shoujo but with boys, it's
quite ok for me ^__^ : I read quite a lot of them and even saw some
animes (it was really light shounen-ai...).
I don't like yaoi and hard core yaoi: it's like hentai but with
guys...Eurrkk!!
As for Yuri, don't talk about that to me! I SOO hate it!!!!

I soo agree!!! shounen ai are soo much sweeter because it like a forbidden love thing! XP XP how cute XP XP

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by XerdoI like both a lot, actually - but I feel more identified with shoujo Ai characters.
My favourite in the genre is, of course, Kannazuki no Miko. That series is gorgeous.
In shounen ai, Gravitation is really cool.

Agreed! Though I have to check out that shoujo anime. I'm all for it in real life too, either one! =^_^=

I love both it really good...

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I enjoy shoujo-ai and sometimes yuri if it's done well(not smut). But sometimes the fans can get out of hand, and it really disgusts me. That goes for het and shounen-ai as well.

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.