Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 where would you go if you had to run away from home? - Minitokyo

where would you go if you had to run away from home?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

I don't htink I'd run away. Hmm. I've thought about doing it loads of times, but then, I never really want to. It's actually easier said than done.

There are some people who live in a dream world and there are some who
face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

~longl live green hippos!~

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Considering the fact that I'm twenty seven years old, haven't lived at home since I left for the Marine Corps back in 95, I live with my best friend, and his wife, all but have a family of my own...

I don't see myself 'running away from home'. I reckon I outgrew that.... mmmm fifteen years or so ago. *shrug*

Besides if I DID run away; where would I go? The backseat of my car? Oh-- yeah-- proving a MASSIVE point right there. That I'm a moron. ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

itsDchlorine

itsDchlorine

The Yin & The Yang

i wouldnt run away either but if i had no choice i would go join a military branch get set for life

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

If I ran away I would migrate south like the geese and end up on a beach in mexico where bananas grow and everything is free! Haha no just kidding, I'd rather face my problems than run away from them. In the end its better that way because you learn more...

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

I thought of running away before but hey, i'm still young and I've nowhere to go. Besides, I don't plan to run away.

I wouldn't go anywhere else. I've got no one to go to if that happens anyway. XD

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

If I had to run I would go anywhere! I don't have anything else! But probably I would kill myself cause I would have no life!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Dont think I would run away... But if I had a whole big wad of cash adn my passport, I'de probably leave the country, nah, thats bad, I dont know where I would go...

I actually tried running away once :D It didn't work so well; I got lost about six hours into it but managed to find my way back with some help from an old lady. This was when I was 7 or so. Good times.

BoneyCork

BoneyCork

Oshibori

Im past running away from home.
The correct term would be "move out"

Signature

Bored? Read this.
Ok now find something else to do.

Maybe i go to my friends houses for someday, after that, i will go home ^_^

Have no plans to escape from home.
As they say :: East or West ... home is the best.

Beside there is no place for me to go if i did so.

Sometimes I really wanted to run away from my home,but I couldn't becouse I wouldn't know where to go,and what to do alone,and then I started to think practicaly,that I couldn't read my books again,couldn't play on PC,and I would had to sleep on street,so that was really awkward,so I stayed at home and went to school...lol

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

hmm, i don't like the thought but if ever it become necessary, well,, maybe in my autie's house where else,
my other option, my friend's house, i think he'd accept me and his family as a fugitive..ehehehe

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

If I were to run away from home, I'll go to the tavern, to the old castle beside the lake. I will seek refuge with my fellow comrades and brave men there. And I'll gain the freedom that all lower class city-dwellers desire. I am not joking, if I really have to leave home, I will go to a place where I can call my own and live life like a warrior and tribeman without modern technology and luxuries.

In fact I don't think I will run away like this, I love my mother and brothers too much to bear to be seperated from them.

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

I would rather kill myself then run.

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

Probably to my friend's house, coz she's my best friend who I can always count on and her mom is really close to me.

But I don't have the guts to run away from home.... ^_^'

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

I have no clue. My best bet would be to call a friend up and ask to crash at her place for a while.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.