page 1 of 1 18 total items

Cancel

Who has played Xenosaga. I actually quite like this game but like I thought it was a little short. I havnt yet played the second one.

The battle system on this game was quite interesting too.

Whats your opinions on this game

• Aug 23, 2005

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

Cancel

I think that its cool but Xenogears it better to me

Signature Image

• Aug 23, 2005
Cancel

I havnt played Xenogears yet. I am going to wait til I complete both Xenosagas first

• Aug 23, 2005
Cancel

ive played both of the xensogas love them both when i first got the xenosaga i couldnt put it down and i finished it in like 2 weeks same goes with the second xenosaga i so cannot wait until the third one

Cancel

Is there actually a third being made, cause I heard it was going to be for the PS3. Also am I right in believing Xenogears is chapter 5 in the series?

• Aug 23, 2005

EchoChan

EchoChan

The All Purpose Animal

Cancel

I've played both at least three times each, and I read a translation of the Pied Piper side game on the web. Each time, I understand a little bit more. At times things seem utterly incomprehensible, and yet it's all so addicting! I hope the third installment is a bit longer than the second and brings the focus back to Shion and Jin, as well as the Gnosis and what the bloody hell Wilhelm and chaos are up to!

Always remember that everyone is the hero of their own story.

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

Cancel

in the Xeno stroy there are six chapters and Xenogears is the 5th. about the Xenosaga 3 on the PS3 I'm not sure but I think that Xenosga 3 is going to be on the PS3. I think?

Signature Image

• Aug 23, 2005

darkelohim

darkelohim

~La Sonrisa de Karenin~

Cancel

It's the RPG (with Xenogears for PSOne) with the most large, complex history in the history of the RPG. And the characters are very good (Ilove Shion!!)

"Teniendo en cuenta que mañana a estas horas podia estar muerto, el hecho de ser valiente o no carecia de importancia. En realidad, todo carecia de importancia, incluso la propia vida. El hecho de que mirara un arbol o no lo hiciera tampoco importaba. No le importaba al arbol, ni a los hombres de su compañia, ni al resto del mundo. Solo le importaba a el y, cuando dejara de existir, ya no le importaria a nadie."

James Jones
The Thin Red Line

Cancel

xenogears is the best rpg ever.

xenosaga 1 and 2 are good games, i liked the second one more probably because of the adult character style and the more complex fighting system. anyway they are nothing compared to xenogears

Signature

EchoChan

EchoChan

The All Purpose Animal

Cancel

Quote by angelicdemonIIIabout the Xenosaga 3 on the PS3 I'm not sure but I think that Xenosga 3 is going to be on the PS3. I think?

I keep hearing that Episode III is likely to be on the PS2, based on what few rumors I've run into in my web wanderings. However, I think it would be better for them to release it on the PS3 in the hopes that more horsepower and higher capacity discs will help what will probably be an exponentially more graphically complicated game. At least, I HOPE the graphics will be a tad better. The Ep 2 redesigns were nice, but the cutscenes and characters seemed to get blocky in areas to cut down filesize. Plus, let's face it, it was a little too short. Waiting for updated technology is probably a good idea if they can manage.

Cancel

Can't comment too much about Xenosaga because I haven't played it. Turn on the game and for the first 20 min, I already got bored of it. But Xenogears was very good, played it twice. Love all the god theme for Xenogear.

• Aug 23, 2005
Cancel

What are they going to do when they hte to Xenosaga 5 if it ever gets that far...I mean they cant use the game because of Xenogears or am I completely wrong on this

• Aug 24, 2005

Category-Freaks

Category-Freaks

A 'Stand'

Cancel

I've seen my sister play both games and they're intersting. =D

There was a huge difference in the graphics design between number I and II. xD They do look older in the second on through.

Signature Image

"Category Freaks: Creatures roaming in the darkness.
I am a 'Stand', the enemy of the Freaks.
The person who drew the line between humans and non-humans named us that.
'Stand' is just a convenient title for us." - Asagi Nanami

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Cancel

Ive played and beaten..more like finished..Xenosaga Ep I. Playing Ep II right now. And since Xenogears is Ep 5, it seems, I simply refuse to play it or learn anything about it. I *hate* seeing a plot out of sequence, it just ruins things WAY too much.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Cancel

I've played Xenosaga Ep.1 before, I liked the fact that the game just went on forever :) (however some of the cut scenes did last a little too long). I have yet to play Ep. 2 though, I thought about picking it up when it's a lot cheaper since i've herd that the 2nd one lacks and isn't as good as episode 1. Oddly enough, I have the game soundtracks for both episodes even though i've only played ep.1........oh well.

Signature

EchoChan

EchoChan

The All Purpose Animal

Cancel

Quote by MorikodaOddly enough, I have the game soundtracks for both episodes even though i've only played ep.1........oh well.

Oh, I don't know, that dosen't sound too odd. I've bought the soundtracks of anime shows and movies before seeing them. I wish I could find some Xeno soundtracks...

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Cancel

repeat thread. Episode I was awesome, II wasn't very good.

I am invincible!

• Aug 24, 2005

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Cancel

I liked the first, didn't mind the second. The battle system was certainly interesting and i picked up on it pretty quick. After that, it was quite interesting to create strategies out of.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

• Aug 24, 2005

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.