Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think will happen at the end of your manga series? - Minitokyo

What do you think will happen at the end of your manga series?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Linda9122

Linda9122

Ain't He Cute?!

For those long mangas and those complicated problems, what do you think will happen at the very end???

Naruto - I think Sasuke will die, Naruto becomes Hokage, and Sakura will probably go traveling?
Fruits Basket - Tohru and Kyou gets together then the curse breaks? Akito will probably die

Signature

Hikaru no go : what a surprising end...

Naruto, I don't think Sasuke will die, I don't think that Naruto would become Hokage at the end, except if it's the kind of ending that happens ten, twenty years after.

For Furuba, I have the same idea than you.

Detective Conan, or everything will be resolved, or it would be a really open end.

Hunter X Hunter : Gon will find his father even if I think he will learn things about his mother before.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

Ranma: I think nothing special will ahppen...maybe some lovetelling betweeen the charachters but then rumiko takahashi will set an end before ranma and akane are married!

getJosie4

getJosie4

Dreamer

One Piece: I dunno how this is all gonna end up! It's such a mess, about 3 or 4 storylines... I think it's never gonna end.

Rave master: I read the end already, if someone wants to know just ask me, i don't spoil here.

get_Josie4

~Twelve~ (coming soon)
~STRANDED~ New One Piece Doujinshi
Coming soon...
Have a look and comment!

inuyasha-kikyo should die, again, they get all the jewel shards, miroku no longer has a wind tunnel, sango saves her bro, inuyasha becomes human (lame), and sesshoumaru rules the world!!!!
(btw these are just my hopes/what i believe is most likely to happen. no spiolers here XD)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.