Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever cried when you watched an anime/manga? - Minitokyo

Have you ever cried when you watched an anime/manga?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Naquira

always look cute and cuddly

There are series out there who suddenly turn from comedy into drama. There are certain scenes in various animes that were so sad, it actually made me watch it in tears (ending of AIR, for example) Were you ever REALLY moved by an emotional scene?

Signature

Sure thing. Fruits basket had lots of such scenes, although I did not get emotional in the end...guess it was due to the IMO bad audio-visual choices in creating a certain character.

Other than that...

-the ending of Gungrave (the last words)
-MegaTokyo manga, when largo is carried out from the bar
-UFO Princess Valkyrie, when she marries
-Those Who Hunt Elves...the whole serie is so bad you can't laugh. It's so horrible one begins to cry.

Will add a few later on once I remember them.

yes a lot of times, like full metal alchemist, chrno crusade, elfenlied.......

I've cried during more than one ep of Fruits Basket. A little less for Gundam Seed or Chrno Crusade. So the answer is quite obvious.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

Fruits Basket and Escaflowne.
No other has made me cry, but a lot make me LMHO xD

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

sure!!! I cry while watching:

Love Hina (last epizode and specials)
Aishiteruze Baby (every epizode)
DBZ: Trunks the History
DB GT (last epizode)

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

lots of times ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

the answer is no, and never will. because it isn't realy, and tey don't make 'em realistic enough for me to believe

Hmmm No one said Chrno Crusade :(

I cried alot when I watch AIR

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

Hmm... I cried during the last episode of Cowboy Bebop, during the ending of Air, once during Fruits Basket, and during Grave of the Fireflies.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

AnimeMangaChick

AnimeMangaChick

Ri 'Otaku' Katsuhime

Of course I cry and Im proud of it! Im not afraid to show my emotions(most of the time lol)! Sometimes if something in an anime/manga happens Ill shout at it or talk out loud. O.o lol.

OtakuChaosAngel
[sigmig]

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

lol I cant believe I'm admitting this but yes I have lol I just aint gonna say which ones yet

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

I cry all the time. Im such an emotional person. The season finaly of Full Metal Alchemist for one.

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

I've cried plenty for instance bleach ep.9 end of evaum well theres more I just don't remeber.Oh and chrono crusade manga volume 5

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

I almost cried when Noriko and Hatahori died on Fushigi Yugi. It was soo sad when they died and the music and the other characters emotions didn't help.

liliveth

liliveth

liliveth & hermes

oh yes. i cried when Nuriko in Fushigi Yuugi and Eagle in Magic Knights Rayearth died

In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities. ~Jason Arnay~
Signature

I rarely cry when watching anime, but Rurouni Kenshin OVA and Wolf's Rain (only the end) were 2 exceptions.

shinorei

shinorei

Noob Queen.

Oh yes, lotsa emotional anime. I cried in some, and I can't remember which. Typical. :D

Signature

mizu-megami

mizu-megami

hidden forest

i cried a lot while watching: da capo, air, kanon, uta kata and more.
man i cry so fast -_-'

Signature

-Gamer-

G for Game

i never really watch emotional animes or read emotional mangas
closest i say was when azumanga daioh ended ^_^'

Signature
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of what happnes our lives are finite we all know we will grow old and, someday our lives will end, thats why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest thats why we keep stubling on by trial and error but, it isnt just for ourselves its so we can leave some sign posts for the people following our footsteps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've never outright cried but I've teared up plenty of times
the only ones I can think of are...

the end of vol.6 of Agharta
the end of I''s

I'm pretty sure there are plenty more but I can't think of them right now

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

I've seen Da Capo, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien, Kanon. Never have shed a tear for any anime series.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Lol nope, never cried and never will.......the saddest anime would have to be FMA though........made ALL my friends cry, especially when Nina got turned into a Chimera by Tucker and then killed by Scar!! Lol......they also cried when Ed died....=_=;;

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.