Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Reincarnation-Do you believe in it? - Minitokyo

Reincarnation-Do you believe in it?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Hello all! This is sanzosgirl coming in with a new mature thread that is not childs play.

I want to no if you believe in reincarnation after death.Do you think that when we die we can rebirth into something else?
If so do you also believe that a person you love can come back as someone else?
I do believe that this can happen maby if someone you love died in a car reack they could come back as a another person maby just to tell you that everything will be ok.I no this may sound strange but please try and take this seroiusly I don't mean it as a joke.And also if you could be reincarnatied as an animal what kind would it be?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

It's possible that there is such a thing as reincarnation. It really is hard to prove seeing as once your dead there really is no way of knowing what happens to you upon death. As for the whole loved one being reincarnated into antoher person that is possible but whether they would know who you are that is another story.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

This thread is similar to this one...
Reincarnation

Edit:
This is the same reply I posted in that other thread.

I believe in reincarnation. And for those who don't, here is a story from a TV program
that I've saw, which goes something like this...

A mother was driving a car with her young daughter who is around 5-6 years old and sitting in the back seat.
As the car drove on to the bridge, the daughter calls out to her mother and said stop the car!
The car stopped, and her mother ask what is it honey? And the daughter said I have something to tell you. This time the mother looks concern, turns around and ask what is it?
The daughter stretch her arms out, points over the bridge, and replies I died here.

Signature

nope sorry :p don't believe it

ProgramZERO

ProgramZERO

The Lost Generation

Don't believe in it either. We rot in the ground once we die.

Sleeping peacefully on the edges of No Man's Land... Not all good is rewarded, not all evil is punished.

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

That's sure a cheery way to think.Glad to no i'll just rot when I die.

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Nice...this could definately turn out to be a war once religion enters.

Personally i do believe in reincarnation.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

I have to side with ProgramZERO, we've studied the human body (amung other things) and essentually know how 'life' works. I'd like something like reincarnation to exist but I see no reason to believe it does.

Proud member of [ElfenLeid Junkies] and [ForceFirefox]

I personally beleive that we're all eternal beings who've existed before birth and will exist after death, but I believe that we only have to go through this life once.

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Good point.

My spirit force is so high I just sit here and rejen that's why I just own reincarnation.

Quote by IncestuousLoliconMy spirit force is so high I just sit here and rejen that's why I just own reincarnation.

^^^ i dont get it :\

i dont believe in it tho...
I mearn, sure, something else must happen after we die, but its doubtful that we can have another chance on Earth...

Signature

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way they live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever." - The Crow

"Sometimes, we're so powerless, that the onli thing we can control is how little we live on" - Mena Suvari (Loser)

http://spaces.msn.com/members/anjelicomen

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

It's not part of my religion, but yea i believe in it! If I'm reincarnated I want to be an angel! lol. :nya:

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

I believe that a person lives a new life in either Heaven or Hell. Sinners who don't repent within their hearts will join the world that Satan owns; those who ask for forgiveness will be sent to Heaven and have everlastin' life. In a way I guess there is a reincarnation since your old body from Earth will not look like that in Heaven.
In Hell I'm not exactly sure though.. ^_^'
p.s. I'm not forcin' my religion/beliefs on anyone here at MT. XD

I wonder if what people would do if they knew they could be reincarnated...
Ask yourself this ;)

(Sometimes i think too deep)

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

It's good to think about things like this.I don't no if I would chose to be reincarnated life is hard the first time round.But then you get a chance to fall in love again and have friends put with pleasure always comes pain.

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

I wish there would be reincarnation, but alas, it is highly doubtful such an ability exists.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

So you say.

Well...I don't believe in the rencarnation... in my oppinion the idea to reborn one more time in another body is too stupid (in my oppinion).

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

well for me......i neither believe nor object it....i'll see it when it happens myself XD.....if i go to heaven i go if hell then hell if nirvana then nirvana if i reincarnate then i reincarnate if i turn to another animal well tahts what i'll be >.< hehe well this way i wont be dissapointed that i believed wrongly ...hehe and as for the second part.....if that person reincarnates as another back into my life i guess its a good thing rite ;) i wanna reincarnate as a .............hmmmmmmmmmm what doesnt get eaten???

Sanzosgirl19

Sanzosgirl19

KazukixJubei forever.

Lol what doesn't get eatin thats funny thank you for birnging humor into this thread.

I only seen Reincarnation in TV or in books, So i don't believe if there is a reincarnation, because you don't know what you will be after death, and you can't remember what is your past.

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

i believe in it..but don't any of you sometimes wonder: why ur soul pick u ???why are u born here instead of somewhere else???why are u just u???

the questions may sounds werid cause i can't really explain it.............

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

Nope. No way, no how, (where did that saying come from?) eh?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.