Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Reincarnation-Do you believe in it? - Minitokyo

Reincarnation-Do you believe in it?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

niomea

niomea

broken wings

As a chinese I have been thought about reincarnation ffrom my culture, and I do believe in it.

To my culture, reincarnation is strongly related to karma. Tthat is what you did in previous life will be the measure taken for your next life.

So say you live as a sloth in this life, and bring trouble to your parents, most probably you can be a pig in the next life. But if now you are a dog and you live fully loyal to your master, guarding him/her with your true loyalty, then you can be human next life. depends on how much you debted to the good.

The other thing related to reincarnation is determination. Many anime/manga has been based on this, for example, someone reincarnated to find his lost love, or pay a debt to your friend (not always money, sometimes good deed in the past)

Whicever it is reincarnation is enabled to those who really believe in heaven's blessings.

Quote by ZeRoGravityI really do wish that there is such thing as a afterlife and that your soul will live and leave the physical body and go to some place or stuff like that.

I always wondered what these sort of people are fighting for. Trading reality for oblivion? The benefits aren't exactly piling up. Maybe it's an excuse to act depressed all the time. I dunno

I dont really believe in reincarnation but since I do believe in heaven I have to admit reincarnation is possible if I could be reincarnatied as an animal it would be one of three bird,dolphin, or cat

Signature Image

I do belive we come back, probably as a new person but whit some memories of our past life and yes I do belive people who were deeply in love can find each other again in a new life

well............I believe what Albert Einstine had to say about that....
We are made up of energy and when we leave our bodies we don't just stop. mater always continues it just takes other forms of energy.

Example: butterfly effect...... if a butterfly flapps its wings the wind movement continues to grow and ends up a hurricane on the other side of the world.

so in a way I do believe in reincarnation

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

I don't believe it exists but I like to think that way. You won't know untill you die, so the way I see it, it's better to believe in such things and have hope that there is something after death, no matter how illogical it may sound. You'll be more cheerful in life, and if you die and nothing happens, you won't even know that you were wrong or feel sad because of that. No matter how cruel this may sound, it's just the way it is.
As for the animal I would like to be reincarnated as, it would be a cat/tiger/cheetah/wolf.

up up and away

^^ I believe in reincarnation (I have so many beliefs I don't fit in any religion xD) but just in the type of reincarnation where you return as a baby, a baby human or an animal. I also believe that after reincarnating many times and learning enough we become something such as...um...an angel? I don't believe neither in heaven nor in hell. Then where do angels live? I don't know xD but we reincarnate in angels too.

anebir

anebir

^^~

yeah... i tink reincarnation exists. (i'm a chinese too xD) i feel that since all humans have a soul, the soul can enter a new life's body once the current body is dead... but before they enter, they'll have to go through a judgement in heaven =) (karma?)

ur next life will depend on how much good u done in ur past life

climbingmonkey

Climbingmonkey

cant say i do, i have at times been convinced that it might happen, but then i woke up to reality

the greatest acheivment in life is doing what you have been told you cannot do.

daos

daos

Dark Angel Of Silence

Yes, I believe in it. Hehe.

UchihaTaijiya

UchihaTaijiya

Touched.By.Dusk

I must say I'm one of those people who believes in everything, at least a little. I believe we are more than physical beings, because when you close your eyes... you go on forever....

I must say my own ground is not solid in this, so I can't say anything with aboslute certainty, the same as everyone here...

Like some say, our bodies (matter) will go on forever, in the form of something else... that in itself, is reincarnation, not spiritually, but physically.

Reincarnation also backs up the idea of a balance.

Someone else said something about how they believed people led many 'lives' until their soul reached true peace and then entered heaven or whatever you'd like to label it. To me, that seems good. I do not believe in hell, and I can't fathom a God of love or goodness creating a place to punish people, unless he himself is no god but a man-made god. God should be above pain, right? Or if there is a hell, there will be no punishment, but perhaps a place for enlightment, where one can see their deeds through the absolute truth... whatever that is... ^^

I also believe that souls are not limited to people. But there is also system for life, where without this system, life could not exist, and that is that life feeds on life. You kill animals, say its wrong, and then kill plants instead. You have accomplished nothing, in my eyes. Simply because we can see animal's, their expression, their movements, are we to believe that plants are not 'alive'? They don't feel pain, you may say... but they bleed sap to heal themselves, they move to find the sunlight. They desire as much as any creature to live.... the same goes for insects, too.
Yes I'm weird... and yes, I step on bugs all of the time... ::bows head:: Anyway though, in order to live, some must die. All creatures a like. Life feeds on life.

I'm rambling. lol. I have deja vu at least twice every year and I've often wondered the meaning of it... but that's not even on the subject either, wow... lol, anyway, yes I believe in reincarnation...

And if I were to be reincarnated, I'd prefer to be a human. But, if not a human, then maybe a raven, wolf, tiger, sea turtle, lots more really...

- Uchiha Taijiya

Signature Image

No, but if I did, I would want to be reincarnated as a cricket.

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

My ideas on what happens after death are so convoluted because its a hybrid of all sorts of theories I gathered from my religion, Catholicism, and various books and movies, like What Dreams May Come.

I believe that after death, most people go to Heaven. Once there, people have the choice to go back to earth and reincarnate. Also, people can only reincarnate into other people, no lesser life forms.

As to what happens if someone's bad during their reincarnation and deserving of Hell...well I need to work out some of those kinks...

for this kind of question i usually just wait and see what happens. i dont really believe it or reject it. but it would be interesting if reincarnation were real.

if reincarnation was real, and i'm judged on the actions of my previous life
i would like to know what i did in my past lives to be where i am today

i beleive reincarnation is real, there has to be more to life than one strike and your out.
all the things you have seen, all the memories you have, all the knowledge you hold, cant just vanish like that.
i believe its pasted on everytime we are reincarnated, and to repeat the same mistakes over and over, everytime we are reincarnated.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

ironmaiden

ironmaiden

back from the dead

yup! i do! i do! and i like the idea! but i see it as we die, bodies decompose.......... souls don't but............ tehy get to be distorted, refigured and reanimated for a new and another unique art work for GOd or something.. ehhehe

<center>I am No Life Queesn...only to serve her No Life King</center
Signature

nope, i dunt believe it! XP

it's rock lee in my avy, if you don't recognise him! ^u^v

im a christian so obviously i do not believe in reincarnation, but i do believe in some sort of after life

http://futurama-fan-group.minitokyo.net/ for all those who like futurama

i'm not sure...but i think maybe, just possibly, but that's just me...^_^

I personally don't believe in reincarnation, there's no basis for it, no proof. It's a comforting thought to people who have a hard time dealing with death. When you die, the only thing that means anything anymore is the memory that people hold of you within them. If people remember you, that's the only thing that matters.

...this is all my opinion btw not fact >_>

I believe in reincarnation.
Why? 'Cause I know, that my best friend is someone I've known for lifes! We can get in touch with eachother in the middle of the night, if we want to, just by telepathy.
Sometimes I dream about my previous lifes as well...

My body is not me. Watch full metal alchemist people!?! My conscious, or soul is not me either,
My life is not me, my culture is not me, All these things and much more make up "me" I'm not
the same person I was yesterday, no one is. Your hair grows, slightly. Your skin grows in micro-meters
Could I even say your soul moves slightly too. It's all moving towards something. Just because you can't
see it, doesn't mean it's not happening .

I'm planning on it.

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

when we die we go into a dreamless sleep forever but that is just what my bother thinks i don't know what happens but my pry is that we do become a diffrent person on the out sild and a the same insild but don't u think thats a tad tier some? i mean how long can are souls last? can they break? the way some die of a broken heart, just refuse to go on and give up on life? well i think we become nature not just are bodys but are souls as well. but then again can a soul just be a thing made up on are will and memorys? i mean who are we if we don't have memorys? everyone has the same iner nature which is greedy and full of hate and love right? sorry i am asking so much ^^ i guess i don't realy have my mind made up on what happens to us i just know i have to face it one day as of all of us.

merged: 12-06-2005 ~ 09:18am

Quote by hsh31I only seen Reincarnation in TV or in books, So i don't believe if there is a reincarnation, because you don't know what you will be after death, and you can't remember what is your past.

haha very true thats why i say lets not conern are lives with this ?n because when u get your anser u won't rember it :D

merged: 12-06-2005 ~ 09:28am
I hate to say it but i didn't belive in all 3 religons that everyone els in my family besildes my bro belived in ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 75 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.