Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The New Guilty Gear Isuka - Minitokyo

The New Guilty Gear Isuka

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Has anyone seen the new Guilty Gear Isuka, it was shown in the past E3

This new GG its made for multiplayer gaming, it means that 4 players play at the same time in the screen, in a free for all or in pairs, the game is set in two simultaneous panels, the front one and one in the back, just like in the old Fatal Fury games, so it could be a little easier to evade 3 people simultaneous attacks ^^U.

Sound interesting isnt it? Definitelly a good innovation for 2D fighting games. Theres also 3 new characters for this sequel, maybe the most interesting one its a girl named Aba, she fights with a big key (anyone says Kingdom Hearts), there is also a Robo Ky II (duh!)

The best of all is that this game would be released for PS2, July 29 in Japan, for America in this Hollidays

I am almost sure that a GG fan that read this will be right away looking now for screenshots or movies jeje.

Signature

I've been awaiting this game for awhile now. Although a.b.a. really has nothing in common with kingdom hearts... One screenshot willv erify that. She has a giant key yeah but its really an elemental weapon like Sol or Ky's and is disguising itself as a key because it does not belong to her.... Or so goes the story I read on gamecombos. Looks to be one awesome game, the turn around button is going to really take some getting used to but it will probably be worth it. X2# Reload is also coming out in Japan for the PC today, I hope I can manage to get my hands on that as well!

Quote by h3llb3ntI've been awaiting this game for awhile now. Although a.b.a. really has nothing in common with kingdom hearts...

It was just a joke you know ^_^U

Signature

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

I've seen lots of goodie for this game, the arcades look very fun...

as for Isuka I heop they're get it in quikly enough so I ca enjoy a new 2d fighting game...

SENTRIONIC

SENTRIONIC

Color-Monk

the japanese rating for it is not that good.

-live your life the sentrionic way-
Signature

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Quote by SENTRIONICthe japanese rating for it is not that good.

Well it's probably because Isuka is 'to much' alike the previous game ggxx. They are pretty strict on the grading 8P Another thing you might want to note is also that is what but one person thinks, I always go after my personal opinion :)

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Quote by Keiichi
The best of all is that this game would be released for PS2, July 29 in
Japan, for America in this Hollidays

bah GG would be lots of fun to play over Xbox Live :(

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

I've been anticipating this game for awhile now. Can't wait to try out the new chara's

As have i. It's going to be maddening playing four way battles in 2-d though XD

Signature

yeah 4 player will be fun.

I just downloaded the trailer.... and MAN! It looks even better then i had hoped!

Signature

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.