Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in destiny? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in destiny?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Do you believe in fate/destiny and why?

Personally, I don't believe in it because I think that humans are allowed to make their own choices. I do believe that there is an omnipotent God and that he allows us to make our own descisions. If he made descisions for us, then there wouldn't be all these problems in the world! For example-poverty, crime, war, etc...

The concept of fate is kind of scary to me because it's theoretically not possible to change. Whatever descision you make has already been decided adn theres no way to escape from it. I probably don't believe in fate becuase I don't want to think that my future is already decided.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

I don't believe in fate or god and I also don't think that humans can "make" their own future. There will always be factors that a single person can't affect and so they can choose, but the future might turn out completely different.

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

This really depends.......I mean, everything happens for a reason, right? I just can't say that its was decided or something. Your future is in your own hands, they say.....Destiny and fate? Maybe the both of Them have a little to do with our life...

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

how about fate as in situations you're put into without choice.. like your fate is you have to live the rest of your life as Paris Hilton's son... You'll probably be always known and teased for being her son..

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

Quote by julshow about fate as in situations you're put into without choice.. like your fate is you have to live the rest of your life as Paris Hilton's son... You'll probably be always known and teased for being her son..

yeah.....maybe......anyone here believes in LIFE after death??

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

No fate, no destiny, no original sin, no gods, no supernatural anything, eh?

Fate/Destiny/Prophecy. It's all the same thing, and I certainly believe that they exist. Everything has an equal but opposite energy that is neccesary to define the other. For example, good/evil, light/dark, love/hate, joy/suffering...Without one the other cannot be defined. If there was no evil, you would not know that everything was good because you would have no basis for comparison. That said, the obvious counterpoint to fate is free will. Fate determines a number of things that are quite simply out of the realm of human control. On the other hand evry waking moment of our lives presents us with a limitless number of life altering choices that may or may not end up weaving us into or out of one of those destined moments. It is really quite simple to see the truth once you take a step back and look at it, but it is usually very difficult to finnally get to that simple answer. Anyroad, that's just how I see it, hope it shines some light on the subject for others too.

-Master of Stiks

Keep death always in the forefront of your mind, and you will live life as if each moment was your last. Life in every breath. -Master of Stiks

In a sense yes...i believe that our outcome has already been predefined...but how and when we get to that, is our own decision and doing....

Signature

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way they live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever." - The Crow

"Sometimes, we're so powerless, that the onli thing we can control is how little we live on" - Mena Suvari (Loser)

http://spaces.msn.com/members/anjelicomen

Only a vague sense of it - it doesn't control our every move, but if, say,we do something, it'll manifest itself to suit our situation.

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

if i know my destiny and it really happen, then i believe it

Quote of the day: Life isn't fair.. so why should a game be?

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

50/50.
Some things i believe are suppose to happen. Others i believe there is some form of control over.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Destiny is very important coz without it you get no chance but it is what you do that matters most.

WolfMaster

WolfMaster

The Hunter

no I don't as for why free will

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

For sure ... i really believe destiny ^^

Signature Image

I personally believed in destiny... Somehow some of my dreams come true. 13 of them have materialized and there seems to be little different except the reaction I have. It's like there's once when I got into a fight... The beginning and ending was the same... just that I was surprised when I recalled the dream after the fight. (I was bitterly angry in the dream). So I believe we have a destiny, but how we react to it is another thing...

viralvexer

viralvexer

Sure, why not?
But if you think about it, it doesn't matter either way.
After all, its not like we can see our destinies ahead of time.
We may never know whether the outcome of our lives are results of destiny or choice.

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

Quote by julshow about fate as in situations you're put into without choice.. like
your fate is you have to live the rest of your life as Paris Hilton's
son... You'll probably be always known and teased for being her son..

Fate is something you change yourself. In this type of situation, you can try to get disown. Although I don't think you can actually do that. If you can't, I can always recommend suicide.^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

viralvexer

viralvexer

Quote by Hakukuroneko

Quote by julshow about fate as in situations you're put into without choice.. like

Fate is something you change yourself. In this type of situation, you can try to get disown. Although I don't think you can actually do that. If you can't, I can always recommend suicide.^_^

But what if your destiny was suicide all along?

no...i don't like...

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I think there is already tons of threads about this.
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/23335/ for example.

Signature

Yeah I believe in destiny what I do or change it is my destiny that's what I believe and also yeah you think you are changing your path really in life that's the path you are supposed to take...I don't know..This is how I feel about destiny.

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

we don't such thing exist. but we know that we still a life so enjoy while you can. see when you grow up and think about all the thing you said when you little. you feel kindna dump.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Quote by kimono38if i know my destiny and it really happen, then i believe it

Oh course, who wouldn't? But then if you knew your destiny, then you would be able to prevent it. If you did prevent it, then that means destiny doesn't exist. Then you wouldn;t have heard of it in the first place!

Quote by viralvexer

Quote by Hakukuroneko

But what if your destiny was suicide all along?

Haha nice one....

Quote by RainOfStarsI think there is already tons of threads about this.
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/23335/ for example.

The thread is well over 4 weeks old.

Quote by FateDecidesYeah I believe in destiny what I do or change it is my destiny that's what I believe and also yeah you think you are changing your path really in life that's the path you are supposed to take...I don't know..This is how I feel about destiny.

Yeah, I agree. But the question is if it was already predefined or not.

Quote by juniperberryOnly a vague sense of it - it doesn't control our every move, but if, say,we do something, it'll manifest itself to suit our situation.

Very interesting concept. Are you saying that it will modify itself so that the ultimate outcome will be the same? Or will it just change according to your actions?

Quote by Mizu-kunI don't believe in fate or god and I also don't think that humans can "make" their own future. There will always be factors that a single person can't affect and so they can choose, but the future might turn out completely different.

There are somethings that are out of control but there are some things that you can contrl. Like if you decided to excercise everyday, that might add a few years to your life.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

I guess i believe in destiny, but I don't know if everything that happens to me is part of my destiny! :\

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.