Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What makes someone adorable, loveable, cute, and beautiful? - Minitokyo

What makes someone adorable, loveable, cute, and beautiful?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I am wondering if there is a specific aspect that makes someone adorable, loveable, cute, and beautiful or is it just depends on people's opinions?

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Personal Preferences for each individual. Some might find hacking up a loogie cute. Others could say someone with a limp is adorable.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

make up...cosmetic...nothing else

Quote of the day: Life isn't fair.. so why should a game be?

The way they dress up and put their hair.

Their choice of words. Vivid, colorful adjectives and verbs. Lots of energy can be transfered by one's speech alone.

Smiling...and being positive in general. Gestures (e.g. happy hand movements while eagerly explaining something).

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Their attitude, dressin, expression and their lovin heart!

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Um.....I'd have to agree with Mizuna.....^-^....though I don't know why hackin up a loogie would be cute lol

Quote by MizunaPersonal Preferences for each individual. Some might find hacking up a
loogie cute. Others could say someone with a limp is adorable.

Me too ;), I think every person has its own cuteness :), everybody has its different funny expressions and cool character and his own nice words.

Signature Image

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by MizunaPersonal Preferences for each individual. Some might find hacking up a loogie cute. Others could say someone with a limp is adorable.

I don't get it. LOL! Plz explain.

I guess that it all depends on people's opinions. :)

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

be smart (knowledgeable), be patient, be kind, be funny, be loyal
All of those add up to be an adorable, beautiful, cute, loveable person for me

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

A cheerful attitude makes one so cute.

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

so is there no specific or it is all people's opinions so far?

Seeing them doing there thing and messing up...I find that pretty interesting since all these little things you put together....Pretty hot!

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

If they don't look good on the outside, they will always look good on the inside! ^^ That means it doesn't really matter what you look like, it's the inside that counts! ^_^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

Smile.....
Sometimes just smile makes person cute, don`t all of you think so too??

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

if they dont have an inner beauty then it doesnt show out side either. that is what i think

S7ATER

S7ATER

Inuyasha and Kagome

There personality and outside beauty makes a person alot, but to truly know someone i think you must live with them in there everyday habitat. To judge someone by looks or just personality could turn out really bad so if you live with them everyday then you would be able to see there perfection and inperfections and from there you can see if you truly like them or not.

Signature

It really depends on people's own opinion. what's cute to me not necessarily means cute to you. but to me, lovable is a girl who's confident, open- hearted, caring and trust worthy

I would say... smile, eyes, personallity, and hair. I do not too much care about the way they dress though.

Well. talking of adorable, lovable , cute. Hm. We guyz aren't but I believe girlz r the one who u were talking about.. in my belief, those girlz with pure mind, or innocence mind, are adorable. Those girlz girlz with beautiful eyes make them cute.
And the last but might not be the last. Those girlz with the big boobs are lovable to me. Especially when they wore a lowop-bra . Can't resist but to peek at it. haha,@.@

Signature Image

Glasses, chains and bondage gear.

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

what about baby fat? doesn't a little of it add to cuteness? I am just wondering.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.