Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about Chikane? - Minitokyo

What do you think about Chikane?

Tagged under Kannazuki no Miko

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

TAM-Lisa

TAM-Lisa

What do you thinks about Chikane?
She's the character that I like most & I'm her fan.
She from Kannazuki no Miko anime

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

I...don't know who she is..... O_o

kaylamew

kaylamew

Words from Yuko-sama

i have'nt gotten to watch that show yet, but she looks cute, and so does the other one. Very pretty, but I'd like to watch the show 1st and then get an opinion on her.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Chikane.... sad character. She really loves himeko alot to go to such extremes...
but i'm not really a fan of hers... don't like her, don't not like her. I'm neutral.

yui-chan

yui-chan

~lovely idol~

i like chikane the most ^---^
i´ve got manga nr.1 and in few weeks i get the anime :D
greetings
yui-chan ^--~

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Xerdo

Xerdo

Bakuretsu Muteki XerdoPwerko

I'm more of a Himeko kind of person. She's so innocent and sincere... you know her love is true and absolute. Chikane, it takes a bit to actually know...
But I understand Chikane's pain, and all that she does in the second half of the series. That's what makes her such a poignant character. The pain she has to endure for her love makes her who she is.
I kinda like the maid character (dammit, I forget her name...) that has a crush on her and keeps modifying the food so that Himeko is uncomfortable.

This reminds me of that quote from the beginning of Fight Club
" That old saying, how you always hurt the one you love, well, it works both ways."

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

Chikane loves himeko but does everything for her so she can meet her friend and finally Chicane becomes a bad person to protect Himeko...Chicane is the real hero from Kannaduki no miko...I like Chicane-chan :D

Xerdo

Xerdo

Yeah, you could say that - She and Souma are the heroes in the series. All that Himeko does, other than being cute and vulnerable, is endure inhuman amounts of pain.

You could say she's the "damsel in distress" stereotype.

But yeah, Chikane's resolve is admirable, and yeah, she's the more active hero of the series.
In a very geeky way, she sort of reminds me of Anakin Skywalker, joining the dark side for love.

* Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof, where nobody can retrieve it.*

Edward-Fantasy

Edward-Fantasy

Im a Gothic Boy

e.... i dont know her..... but.. sounds a depress girl... thats not cool

Signature Image
Im running with the wind
I gonna win
I gonna cross seas, never give up
I not a thing without sense, listen to me

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Chikane's strength throughout the show is admirable. To do what you have to do, even if you know it will hurt the person you love is definately not easy to do.
On the other hand, Himeko showed her strength by overcoming such emotional pain and in the end, they truly deserved to be together.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

Um...which series is she in...?

she is same like hazuki from Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito
hazuki love her sister...ah...i love lesbian story =X

Quote of the day: Life isn't fair.. so why should a game be?

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Quote by DSJFX18Um...which series is she in...?

Kannaduki No Miko

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

I like her the most, really sad though *sniff sniff*

A real friend stabs you in the front

Xerdo

Xerdo

I cried like a little girl during episodes 8-13.

Which, in my record, means it's a great series.

dvx

dvx

Otaku

She's alright...I feel pretty sorry for the guy though.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

i like her, shes a really interesting character, plus shes played by my fave voice actress!

chau-chan

chau-chan

Lonely in lost memories

hm....I guess she's ok.
Since I haven't watch the series, but from the picture, she's pretty...

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Chikane was so cool when she was acting evil, especially when she beat the crap out of Souma. She was my top favorite female anime character. Now she's #2 since my #1 is Shizuru (see my avatar) from My Hime. Often times, I see people compare these 2 together, because they are similar in some ways. Both would do anything for the girl they cherish and love.
Chikane went to the extreme methods to eventually ensure Himeko's happiness. I didn't like what Chikane was doing, but it sure made me anxious for the next episode.

Signature

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Yeah, Chikane made the series great. Even though she seemed eveil from eps 10+ or something, it turns out that she...ahh i won't spoil it for anyone...I'll just say that it was a good ending.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I'm not sure. She is a very caring and loyal person. But she also did that one thing that still doesn't seem justified to me. I do support her and Himeko though.

Signature Image

Xerdo

Xerdo

Quote by FallingAwakeBut she also did
that one thing that still doesn't seem justified to me. I do support
her and Himeko though.

You mean that one thing in episode 8 or 9?
Yeah, that broke my heart to pieces... and it stayed that way until the very end. Then and that whole sequence by the tree, with Otoha-san....

And then the stuff in the 12th episode...

i will once again mention I cried like a little girl all through those episodes.

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

I never seen that anime, but God she looks so kawaii and sad! XD

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

I love the character on the series and the way she went through all that angst in order to make Himeko happy.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.