Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think about Chikane? - Minitokyo

What do you think about Chikane?

Tagged under Kannazuki no Miko

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Chikane is my favorite character in Kannazuki no miko. Chikane loves Himeko so much and she didn't stand in the way of Himeko and Souma. Besides Chikane is so much more prettier than Himeko. I think Chikane and Souma should have got together. But I guess Chikane and Himeko makes a pretty good couple too. I mean they do love each other so I guess it's alright to. Chikane is Definitely my favorite.

Midget

Midget

M|SF|T

at first i liked chikane... then she went all evil and ruined everything... at least she kind of redeemed herself (almost) in the end -_-;;

definitely more of a himeko fan though. yay for happy cheerful peopel :)

i love that character in love with someone but keep it in heart and when she get hurt she also keep it to herself and never let other know and always having fun with her friend even tho se feel sad. her character is the best and sometime i see myself in her.

She's my fav character! Chikane rocks! XD She's kawaii, cool, and in a depressed state during all the show. Chikane's just one of those characters that you can't hate. But i do hate souma! dunno why, actually i do, the guy just annoys me to hell! that and he kept taking Himeko away from Chikane :angry: When she went totally evil i got pissed off at her, but her going-evil plan kinda worked. I mean it got Himeko thinking about her 24/7, and realizing that she loves Chikane! :) It is wasn't for a character like Chikane then i think the show would of sucked.

Chikan/Himeko = Kawaii >_< OX

^~Tatsuki~^

nineteen

::::my very existence::::

i love chikane.. :) i'm so hooked on her!
i can see myself with the way she loves Himeko.. -_-

kiP oN rOcKin!

A FEW SPOILERS

I thought that Chikane had a strong loving personality. Putting the type of relationship aside i thought that in a weird kind of a way her devotion to Himeko was very adorable and even when she fell to evil, but in the end i almost cried at their departure note when they had all that loving fun together and the very end when they meet up once again made me so happy, but that aside it was good.

i guess chikane is ok...she was better than any other characters in kannazuki. i was rooting for chikane and himeko until....UGH! WHY CHIKANE?!?! CMON! lol i guess i can sort of forgive her...because of the ending....

I loved Chikane in this series. I didn't like Himiko so much though :(

Signature

Chikane is my fav character in this anime , so sad the fact that she must pass through so much pain :( .But Himeko is also great :)

BlackSponge

The master of yuri and RPGs

Chikane is one of my all time FAV characters in the Kanazuki series..
Himeko was decent, but Chikane is one of my all time favorite yuri characters.
There are more, but she's definetely at the top of my list.
Go-GO Chikane-chan!

We are all born and look different, but one thing makes us equal, our admiration of Japanese animation and comics.
Live life the way you want to live it.
GOD bless you all and I wish you all a happy life.

I really don't care about Chikane.
She's an angsty Mary-sue who doesn't know what to do with herself so she becomes miserable. Despite all her influence, she continues to feel helpless in many situations.
I wish her character could have fun like talk to other people, date other people, or take some sort of anti-depressant.

She's awful cute, what about her?

I like Chikane

I think she is great, she is cute, awesome and sensitive

She gave her life to the one she loved... Thats why I admire her

Elegant, graceful, modest, beautiful, voiced by ayako kawasumi and to top it all she is lesbian, my answer should be quite obvious

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.