Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who do u think is stronger..? - Minitokyo

Who do u think is stronger..?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Hey What's up everyone....i just finished my userpage....its not quite complete, but that's how it'll look like...neway....since i finished it...i'll start a thread.....and soon make a wallpaper ;)

So who do u think can beat the other?

Himura Battousai....VS....Kurousaki Ichigo

I think with kenshin's fighting style, ichigo has no chance in beating him, after all, he doesn't know jack about fighting :P....but don't get me wrong, i do really like ichigo....but i LUUUUUUV Kenshin!!!

Your Turn ^_^

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

ichigo...doesnt look cool enough to be the main character...aizen forever!!!

Quote of the day: Life isn't fair.. so why should a game be?

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Who the heck is ichigo?

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

ichigo off course

Quote by MizunaWho the heck is ichigo?

dude from bleach o_O

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

shiarou

i am alive again!

Techniques = Himura
Spiritual Power = Ichigo
Size of Sword = Ichigo(not in bankai form)
Leading Ladies = Himura
Jeez why am i doing this?

what is loneliness anyway?

Kenshin has skill with his sword, not to say years of experience.
If it's a plain battle with swords, ichigo's big one won't matter. He'll be finished soon enough.

tough one, ummm ichigo, mainly cause he's still getting stronger while kenshin has just stopped. but in terms of plian coolness, kenshin
Cheers

Signature

leosama84

leosama84

Quote by shiarouTechniques = Himura
Spiritual Power = Ichigo
Size of Sword = Ichigo(not in bankai form)
Leading Ladies = Himura
Jeez why am i doing this?

lol, well....i'm gonna make a wallpaper about Himura VS. Kurosaki......but the problem is...i can't find the perfect scans....i think i'll have to do alot of brushing on the characters ^_^'....neway....thanx for the comments minna-san....
keep it commin!
Battousai Rules!

Signature

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Haven't watched bleached yet. But if the guy has a move that can make the Ama Kakeru Ryu No Hirameki look like child's play, then give him a medal.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Quote by Shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating threads asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Not allowed.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

of course i'll say it's Kenshin!!! XD XD
he has the better techniques, the clumsy little him with "oro" (extremely cute XD)
has 'samurai' look XP
but ichigo is not bad too, he has the cool look and huge sword o_0

anyways, i still choose Kenshin XD

It is hard to say. They are both main characters
when super human strength.....I really can't decide ;)

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

hard to say since it's both fighting styles althogether is completely unrelated, Kenshin is more realistic where Ichigo is a sorta dbz thing....well in terms of speed, they might be equal or maybe ichigo is faster with bankai....too good, technique on the other hand is Kenshin.(OVA) not Series.

still...power battle - ichigo
technique - Kenshin

A real friend stabs you in the front

kenshin because of experience

Gamertag:legendz009

Erm... don't know who Ichigo is so I'll say Kenshin... I'm such an imformed voter! :D

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

CGY

Immortal Samurai

Way too obvious, Ichigo would die in a second! Himura Battousai all the way!

Death is the only way to eternal peace...

-Gamer-

G for Game

i'd say kenshin since he has alot more experience

Signature
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of what happnes our lives are finite we all know we will grow old and, someday our lives will end, thats why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest thats why we keep stubling on by trial and error but, it isnt just for ourselves its so we can leave some sign posts for the people following our footsteps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ichigo720

ichigo720

LOOK AT MY TEETH!

it would be Ichigo because only Zanpakutou's can hurt death gods.. and ichigo has god like speed to with his banki form.. so all in all ichigo wins easily with out a scratch on him

dvx

dvx

Otaku

Kenshin, cause Ichigo can't do anything while he is still alive. Ichigo only seems to fight only when he is dead (his spirit pulled out of his body).

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Losuni

Losuni

Losuni

Kurousaki Ichigo! he is a the must cool shinigami ! He is the death ! ><!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

obvious that kenshin is stronger,......i love kenshhin too....^^

I'm going with Kenshin, just because Ichigo has a big sword or everything doesn't mean a thing. Remember Sanoske had the huge sword and Kenshin beat the snot out of him *nods*

edenflowerr

edenflowerr

soldier of the true ORB

o man... this is tough. sorry ichigo you are no match for the hitokiri battousai. GO KENSHIN!

leosama84

leosama84

well hmmmm....out or 23, only 2 or 3 are with Ichigo....poor thing ^_^......Battousai Rules!

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.