Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Like Cosplay? - Minitokyo

Like Cosplay?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

k1ru

k1ru

is not here.

Anyone like cosplay?
Answer me plez! XD

Laggylagger

Master Loafer/Slacker

Yea, sure i do. Just that when the acting and the person doesn't fit....................OMG! *Runs away* It always looks cool except certain times..... *Runs again*

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

I don't like cosplay cause i don't like performing in front of people!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

don't really like it.... kinda strange... wearing a suit of strange character and act in the public... doesn't sound really good to me...

Kuikka-kun

Kuikka-kun

Yori Fukai Yami He

Cosplaying goes fine with me. I would like to wear some cool clothes, BUT I I strong hatred against bad cross-cosplaying.

Signature

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Oh when u cosplay ur supposed to act like the character too!? Most of the times we just dressed like em' and kept our regular personalities, we only act like the character if someone asks or we randomly feel like it! lol. XD :nya:

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

Haha... yeah.. yeah... you're right.

But still... to dress like Djbirl along his make-up... erk... I've got to think about it thousand of times.

Seriously....

I love cosplaying.

ShiroTheGreat

ShiroTheGreat

Future King

It's funny. I always thought Cosplay was for dorks but I see people who aren't dorks doing it. A lot of people like to dress up and have fun. I guess that's what it's really about. I guess it would be kinda cool to dress like Yoh Asakura. I do kinda like his outfit. lol.

I like cosplay.. except when people don't put much effort in their cosplay uniforms.. >_>
It's pretty fun though..

Go wear Darth Vader costume... and walk on the roads besides your house..... woohoo!!!!

it it cool or not.... but then... i'm a fan of darth vader... hm.... i wonder...

Perhaps I should try it sometimes??

lol I wish I did, but I don't. :(

Kuikka-kun

Kuikka-kun

Yori Fukai Yami He

I would wear the same costume that the guy wore in the "I My Me Strawberry eggs."

Signature

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

Yep, it would be fun to cosplay but I lack the abilities to create costumes.

Signature Image

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

I think is quite fun.

i might be cosplay this year as a Naruto characters call Sasori.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.