Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Red Eye - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Vivid-Rein

Vivid-Rein

Brom's slave

Have any of you seen Wes Craven's new thriller film, Red Eye?

I stars Rachel McAdams as Lisa Reisert (Wedding Crashers, The Notebook), who is going back home to Miami after her grandmother passed away. Her flight gets delayed, and she must take the Red Eye back home. Little does she know that the man she keeps on bumping into (Cillian Murphy- Batman Begins) has something horrifying for her. Jack Rippner (Cillian Murphy), meets her on the plane, and tells her that in order to kill the Secretery of Homeland Security, that she must follow whatever he tells her to, or else her father will be killed by an assassin outside of his house. So now, Rachel must find a way to stop him from killing the Secretary of Homeland Security and her father before their plane hits land.

When I saw the movie this past monday, I thought it was awesome. Wes Craven played out the story at an interesting and creepy way, and any fan of thrillers should go and see it.

If you have already seen it, what did you think?

"This will be our final battle..."
Signature

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.