Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Super Dollfies - Minitokyo

Super Dollfies

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Asahi

Asahi

gone

servus,

i would like to know what you think about 'super dollfies' ... i like them very much, they look so special good/pretty xD .

damn, they cost much money ^_^'

shop with nice photos

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Sorry buddy! I have not a single idea whats that or who's that.....>_<

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

dejitaru

dejitaru

d e j i

Omfg Dollfies are awesome. I can't afford one at the moment, but the first chance I get, I will have one. @_@ They're gorgeous.

I'm going to blow your head off like [raspberry jam]

ayaki

ayaki

d[^_^]b

ahh these dolls... >_<
they do look very pretty..but look @ the price *_* omg...holy XXXX

when i was in HK last year...i saw a lot of girls holding those Blyth?...dolls...in the subway..and taking pics with them =_=a

boo

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Wow... this is the first time I've seen female Dollfies.... normally I see the males... ^_^; They can be both cool and creepy.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Cajime

Cajime

Sweet Lolita

I love super dollfies! I have one too ^^;; I have some photos of her http://purelypunitive.org/gall/album01 but she doesn't have many outfits or interesting makeup yet.

I want another one too but not until I get a well paid job T_T;

seiryumiko

seiryumiko

aka nike13

wow those are really gorgeous dolls, no wonder they're expensive, they're so detailed

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

They look wondeful. Very detailed and cusomizable. I would like to get one too.
Now lets screw collectable Barbies and get these wonders!

Learning little by little.
Signature

mentis

mentis

..art is no luxury..

Asahi, I had never heard of these until now. They are very cool :D. So these are customizable dolls then? Pretty sweet :D. It's like designing your very own anime characters in 3D :D.

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I never liked dolls as a child, but I might have wanted on of these. Talk about whoaa. These puppies are impressively detailed. Of course, I certainly would buy one now. I don't have spare money for that sort of expensive dust catcher.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

I really love these dolls, they are sublime^^ Faces look perfect!
Clothes are really beautiful too!!
The only problem is the price... They're so expensive!!

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

whoa.
the guy doll the guy doll cute. hahahaha...

but hey they're pretty cool~

I loooove dollfies! Too bad I'm not rich....I can't afford one!!

Didn't your mom ever tell you that if you meet a strange man to protect your wallet and your asshole no matter what? ---Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Interesting...reminds me of Rozen Maiden.

Male here...and i'm actually impressed at the work that has been, and can be done to these dolls.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

thay look nice but i thank i wood like them more if i was a girl you got G.I. joes like that hehehehehehehe but i wood draw one it wood be fun =*)

Signature

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

whoa!!!
those dolls are great!! the outfit design and details are awesome!!
but the price drive me crazy... @_@
awww, i hope to get one soon.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.