Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bishojo games? - Minitokyo

Bishojo games?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I'm curious as to how many people have played original Japanese bishojo games. In the early times you had to buy Japanese version of Windows OS (Win 95, Win 98, Win 2000P) so that the Japanese text can be displayed properly. Win xp can be configured to display Japanese so that solves one headach.

Of course it would really help if you can understand Japanese too. ^_^'

Also, name titles that you thought were really well done story-wise as well as anything that you thought worthwhile to get that game and how did you managed to obtain games from Japan. In my case I bought some through internet, some I bought when I went to Japan and some through friends.

hello mughi, I have never tryed bishoujo game.... is that the kind of game where you have to seduce girls...
the only game close to this kind I played is sakura wars on dreamcast and ps2.
i would be happy if you could avice me some of these game, but I dont know anything in japanese, well maybe some romaji :p

see ya around, it's been a long time but well hey, I m still here.

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

I've played a few demos from Maji Puri to Fate/Stay Night.

One major one i've played isn't a PC game, but a game for the PSX...Thousand Arms.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

I wish, lol!

THe closest I've gotten was a downloaded Princess Maker mod. That never worked. Grr.

Quote by MizunaI've played a few demos from Maji Puri to Fate/Stay Night.

One major one i've played isn't a PC game, but a game for the PSX...Thousand Arms.

I've never played any of the games you mentioned but at least I do know Fate/Stay Night.
^_^'

Quote by Shkira I wish, lol!

THe closest I've gotten was a downloaded Princess Maker mod. That never worked. Grr.

I've heard that Princess Maker was an excellent simulation game. What problems did you encounter when you tried to run this game? Was it OS incompatibility?

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

I think it was just a crappy program rip. O_o I'll have to try and find another! Lol. I keep seeing it in stores and it keeps looking funner and funner... O_O

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.