Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Poem: All i Want is You - Minitokyo

Poem: All i Want is You

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

sweet sweet poem, whoever you're writing this poem to, I bet he'll melt. I'm so jealous! o.^

Ryugen

Ryugen

Chibbi Style!

That's so sweet, just like your name suggests, lol. Very nice, I like it.

Signature

Remember that of old, for it was there for a reason.

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I think you might want to put this in the Spam Lounge. oh, it's a lovely poem, it sounds a little sad. Thanks for sharing your nice poems! ^^

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

*tears!* o! how beautiful! XD XD XD so very romantic too! :D you are so good at writting poems! i love them!

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

Quote by SketchDR10sweet sweet poem, whoever you're writing this poem to, I bet he'll melt. I'm so jealous! o.^

He will burn in joy and melt in awe/jealousy/love?

revolver

revolver

idc what you do, just be you.

I'm touch by your poem its sweet sweetgrl... and sorry for the late reply heh...heh... >,O

OniJin

Benevolent Demon

Beauitful
Absolutely beauitful.

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

Awwwwww what a romantic poem. Its really beautiful ^^

Signature Image

very nice ^^

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

yeah yeah so many poets! love them all!

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.