Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how many countries have u been in in ur life? - Minitokyo

how many countries have u been in in ur life?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Let's see... China, United States, and the Philippines. 3 places. I plan to add to the list in 2 years. Watch out Europe and Japan, here I come!

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

japan, u.s., guam, uh...i think korea too but idk for sure lol

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

FredGreg

FredGreg

Cynical pedant.

One. Australia.

Japan, Vietnam, China, Korea, US, UK, & Australia.

Athlon 64 FX 60 OC 3.3Ghz , NVIDIA XFX GeForce 7900 GTX XXX Edition 750/1900, 4 Gig Ram, 400 Seagate Hard Drive, Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro, 32 inch Sony LCD

evad83

evad83

Balancer Apprentice

Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Malaysia, Hongkong, Singapore, Australia, Indonesia.

One of them is where i am currently staying and studying and one more is my home country.

~ Bored of getting bored with boredom ~

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

Lets see ... France, The Netherlands, UK, Italy and Spain ... that makes 5. Next one on the list is Argentina; and maybe some other day the US, Canada and Japan.

Signature Image

Chibi_Tenshi

Chibi_Tenshi

~Atrocious Angel~

ive been to 5 countries- russia,france,holland,belgium and germany

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

living in germany
have been in
england
italy
france
sweden
denmark
switzerland
austria
china
(...)

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

The u.s.a, Canada, and Spain, and Italy for class trips

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

hmm no a lot really :sweat: I love to travel but sometimes it's hard.
I'm from Argentina, and I still haven't visited parts of my own country (but I guess that is normal). Now I'm in Denmark... I have also been in Urugay, Germany and I guess that's it...
I'm hoping I'll get to see more of the world soon... hehe I can dream about it at least! :D

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

I visited about 13 countries... but I wish I could visit more... sighs...

Signature

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

i'v been in:
England
Holland
France
USA
Italy
Spain

i think that's all...

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

I've been a Malaysian all my life but, i've been to Singapore,Japan,Australia,Germany,France,Switzerland,New Zealand,US,Hong Kong and....................I guess datz all.. :)

Malaysia, Indonesia, China and Australia. Hope i can go Japan lol.

Italy,France,Switzerland,Greek,Poland,Dänemark,Luxemburg and Österreich...Next target is Japan when I got my Abitur!

four.... Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei and Japan.

geolink

geolink

Proud PC user since 2000

Greece, Jordan, Cyprus, Lebanon

\"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever.\" - Shigeru Miyamoto

#Pantheon##Nintendo-love##Slayers#

ive been to 5 countries.
australia (where i live)
china
vietnam
singapore
indo

born in Cambodia (so been there.. ), lived in the philippines (sp?) for like a year...
I'm in US now... visited Canada a few times, and been to Japan and China(hongkong)

so that's 6 countries...
planning to back to China(Beijing) in the winter to study mandarin (crossing my fingers)
Hoping to be able to go to France(Provance/Paris) for spring break next year...
and Italy as a graduation present (i am graduating from college afterall ^0^ wooohooo)

I live in Europe, so it is quite easy for me to travel to other countries. So far I have been in:
Belgium (quite a lot, I live on the border. Very good place for cheap gas), France, Spain, Portugal, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Monaco, Luxembourg and the Netherlands Antilles.
It seems quite a lot, but I bet you travel alot to between the States.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.