Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where is a good photoshop - Minitokyo

Where is a good photoshop

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Tinbad

Tinbad

Cold Hearted

I need a good buy "cheap" or free photoshop program so that I can at least illustrate some of my drawings.

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

I'm sure you'll find good deals if you just take the time to search for it..

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

You could get Paint Shop Pro which is cheaper than PS. You could also try out GIMP which is free alternative that I hear has improved over the past few years.

search

www.buycheapsoftware.com

Yeah, Paint Shop Pro is a good for beginners, though there is no realy substitute for Adobe.

If you are in college and you are a student you can get software at student discount prices.
Well I'm not sure if you have that over there, but here they sell
Adove Creative Suite at $389.98 from the retail price of $1,299!
Requires a student ID!
Adobe Creative Suite
For PhotoShop CS2 is a $100 dollars less.

If you don't have that type of discount, then just get Paint Shop Pro.
My friend uses it and he said it's great!

Signature

openCanvas is an excellent and fairly widly used drawing program, though not so much in the US. you can search for it on the net. I prefer it over PS.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Try ebay too. Although it might be used, it still works right? And there are now brand new ones on ebay too!

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

dvx

dvx

Otaku

There's an image editing program called Gimp.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.