Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Going away..... - Minitokyo

Going away.....

page 1 of 1 11 total items

himan

~~ItAcHi MuSuMe~~

i have a brother who is leaving country 4 higher studies. feel so sad.... so i was wonderin how would u feel if someone close to u was leaving 4 eva

Avi and signature made by CherryBlossomSakura
Thanx!!!
url=http://groups.minitokyo.net/day-dreamerz/]~Day-Dreamerz~[/url
Signature

hi! i would feel very sad. But don't worry, ur bro will be back.
if sumbody wuz going away
i would feel bad
but i would try to not feel sad
i am keeping in mind he will be back
and all the memories i had with him, will cherish him on his jpurney there and back ^^ don't worry he'll be back ~~~~~~i promise~~~~~~

Lacusxoxo

Signature

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I've been in that sort of situation. A friend of mine moved to England to finish her High School and go to University. But she still has family here and comes back about once a year at least for a visit so I get to see her... in fact... she's coming this September for a bit. You make it sound like the person is dead, but you can still e-mail and he can come back for summer vacation and such.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

himan

~~ItAcHi MuSuMe~~

Quote by Terra-chanI've been in that sort of situation. A friend of mine moved to England
to finish her High School and go to University. But she still has
family here and comes back about once a year at least for a visit so I
get to see her... in fact... she's coming this September for a bit. You
make it sound like the person is dead, but you can still e-mail and he
can come back for summer vacation and such.

well it feels like 4 eva coz if he returns it willbe after 4 yrs and by that time i will be somewhere else

Thanx!!!
Signature

S7ATER

S7ATER

Inuyasha and Kagome

If someone i cared about left me for ever well id certainly try to visit them if i could, write letters. Of course i would be sad, but i have a life to live so i would try to move on the best i could without them.

Signature

The only thing you can do is be positive for the other person. Unfortunately, what your feeling is concern for yourself. We all do this. Your brother is going to a strange place, and facing alot of challenges. I'm sure he needs all the support he can get from his brother. And when all is said and done, he probably won't forget how supportive you were in his time of need. Keep busy to keep yourself from being depressed, and keep in touch with him.

himan

~~ItAcHi MuSuMe~~

Quote by muyojoeThe only thing you can do is be positive for the other person.
Unfortunately, what your feeling is concern for yourself. We all do
this. Your brother is going to a strange place, and facing alot of
challenges. I'm sure he needs all the support he can get from his
brother. And when all is said and done, he probably won't forget how
supportive you were in his time of need. Keep busy to keep yourself
from being depressed, and keep in touch with him.

yaya i know...... happy 4 him, thanka muyojoe-san

Thanx!!!
Signature

Sorry, it doesn't make you feel any better now. But in the end it will be alright.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

He's leaving forever? Isn't there still a way to contact him? For example, MSN or email? i've known quite a few people who have moved away but i am able to keep contact with them. Sometimes, it's almost like they weren't actually that far away .

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

i would feel so horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so sorry for you! :( i hope you will feel better about it later!

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

My aunt moved to Berlin so I havent seen her for two months.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.