Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Unappreciative people - Minitokyo

Unappreciative people

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I only made this thread because I wanted to get some out of my chest.

Anyway, as the topic said, Do you guys know any people that never appriciate anything other people done for them?

For me, my sister is one of them. She never appriciates anything I do for her. She takes everything I do for her as granted. Like I am suppose to do that for her. I haven't heard a thanx everytime when I went out shopping and buy something for her, or when she has homework problems and I need to help her. She really pissed me off today when she asked me to check out her account on the computer because there are some problem with programs. She was yelling and ordering me around. For god's sake, I am older than her. At least, she can show me some respect and ask nicely.

I will stop munbling now, and you guys can talk about yourselves.

^^it feels good to get that out

Signature

i saw those everywhere...im part of them =D
human are selfish creature...it cant be help

Quote of the day: Life isn't fair.. so why should a game be?

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

I know how you feel, RainOfStars, I know how you feel..
I've come across quite a few people like that. Sometimes, my mom and sister can be unappreciative. Nothing major, it just gets on my nerves a lot of the time. -_-

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Yngn

Yngn

The One Winged Angel

Quote by RainOfStarsFor me, my sister is one of them. She never appriciates anything I do
for her. She takes everything I do for her as granted. Like I am
suppose to do that for her. I haven't heard a thanx everytime when I
went out shopping and buy something for her, or when she has homework
problems and I need to help her. She really pissed me off today when
she asked me to check out her account on the computer because there are
some problem with programs. She was yelling and ordering me around. For
god's sake, I am older than her. At least, she can show me some respect
and ask nicely.

Yeah I have the same probelm except it is my little brother. He wants me to do things and get things for him right when he wants it, if I don't he will bother and bug me for the rest of the day. But I do not think I have it as bad as you since were boys I could kick his ass when he pisses me off and it sounds like he a bit more appreciative than what your sister sounds like.

Cloud: Finally, We Meet.
Sephiroth: I was searching for you too.
Cloud: As Long as you continue to exist I cannot awake form my nightmare.
Cloud: You are my darkness.
Sephiroth: Then turn towards that darkness.
Sephiroth: Eternally refuse the light, to the nightmare of no awakening.
Signature Image

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Hmm...

I knew many people who are like that...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Wow your little sister must be really annoying. In my case... no one? Maybe I've yet to meet these type of people, but sooner or later I will find them though. Never happened in my case, but I've seen it happening to other people. ^^ Anyway, it's really natural for human to behave like that. Take things for granted... and I hate it. ^_^'

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

How old is your sister? She's acting very immaturely... I'll slam the door of my room at her and not do anything until she appologise for her rudeness if I was you.

Thats me. Rude to me and you won't get anything. :nya:

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Unfortunately family is like that. I find that I lean rather heavily on my older brother's computer and general skills to get me out of trouble, but I always try to remember to say thank you. But throwing sympathy your way, my little brother treats me a lot like you say your little sister treats you, grit your teeth those annoying insects (siblings) leave you alone if you ignore them enough.

I get it all the time. I mean, I'm only trying to make them my slaves but they just can't appreciate the whip and chain...

My brothe does the same as your sister.... -_-

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

my mother.....
:sweat:

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

If they don't appreciate you, just beat them hard with a mallet.

That'll teach them who their daddy is.

MystralBlade

MystralBlade

[MystralBlade]

Voice out what you feel. Don't just keep it. Yes people can be so selfish - but whatever you do in life - enjoy it. Move on and don't look back so you won't have to regret anything - Less Worries, Less Pains ^_^

[Keep it Cool Keep it Real with "Jenny's Music"]
~Respect is Earned Not Readily Given~

soulas

The Crappah.

how funny.. i also have a sickening sister who nv appreciates what i do. lol.

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

After I “taught” my sister things, she appreciates everything I do.

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Some of my friends don't appreciate what I do for them. If they forget their lunch at home or need to buy something, I buy it for them and I never get a thank you and they never pay me back when they say that they will. I should stop lending out money altogether.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

*reads timestamp* Wow, you stayed up late o_O

Anyway, back on topic, my parents are like that sometimes. Whenever I go out of my way to help them or do something special for them, they just wave it off as if it was nothing. Also, they tell me to do something (especially when it's evident I'm busy) even though it's closer/easier for them to do such as pick up the phone, close the curtains, etc. At other times, they can be overappreciative, and it makes me suspicious, lol.

But I'm not the perfect child either, I know that I often take things for granted and that I should appreciate and be thankful for all things my parents and provided and done for me over the years.

as matter of fact, I hate those people the most aside from liars

daisuki-daisuke

daisuki-daisuke

Addictive

You must be a very nice brother.. I suppose there's a lot of people out there who's like that... I know a lot.. but the best way has to be ignoring them or something similar.

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Sometimes I'm unappreciative and somtimes I'm too appreciative...
And my mother also tends to be unappreciative.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

I think we all know at least one person who's that way... but no one comes to my mind right now, except maybe myself... though, nah, that's not exactly it. I'm always appreciative of what ppl do for me, especially my mom and my friends, but i rarely can find the words or the gestures to show my appreciation, it comes with my being too shy to say out loud how i really feel, and since i'm not extremely expressive, people mistake my clumsiness for a lack of appreciation >.<

Yeah I knew some people...Selfish people and hey we are all selfish at times...So in a way it's not as surprising to me...But I'm thankful for what all my friends do for me...so yeah....

Sakuraminimotto

Sakuraminimotto

vermilion wolf

Oh don't worry I have the same problem! It's kinda like what you've got except I have two older sisters who do tht to me and it kinda ticks me off! Firs of all I'm always fetching them things with out a thank you, and I always clean up after them :sweat: I feel like a friggin' maid or something, and now that one of them has moved out the other one doesn't do squat, and I end up doing all her chores just so my mom won't stress, and after all that they still have the nerve to call me lazy just because I won't fetch them this one thing! -_-
Anyways sorry for ranting ^_^' , but yeah I'm in the same boat as you

'Signature Image'
smile while you still can

People tend to stop taking things for granted when those "things" aren't available to them for a while.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.