Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Naruto Combo and Lion Combo what's different between them? - Minitokyo

Naruto Combo and Lion Combo what's different between them?

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 15 total items

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

I think that Lion Combo fast and strong.Naruto Combo were weak at first attack but the final attack can damage enemy seriously...............

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

the Uzumaki Naruto Rendan is based on brute force... the same as most of Naruto's attacks. He needs the Kage Bunshin to knock his opponent up, so he can take them down. The Shishi Rendan is more precise, Sasuke knows just where to hit to achieve maximum damage...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mmmm....for me the different between this skill is Naruto no need to kick the opponent to the
air like Sasuke did and Sasuke hit the enemy plenty of time during in the air but Naruto dont
because his Bunshin already hit the enemy on the ground. But I prefer Sasuke Lion Combo
than Naruto Combo :d!!! Thanks IcyBlade for this forum!

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Quote by pogimonzgtthe Uzumaki Naruto Rendan is based on brute force... the same as most
of Naruto's attacks. He needs the Kage Bunshin to knock his opponent
up, so he can take them down. The Shishi Rendan is more precise, Sasuke
knows just where to hit to achieve maximum damage...

i agree. I prefer sasuke's combo to that of naruto's as well.

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

Hmmm!!

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Sasuke's definatly takes more skill. Naruto needs his clones to help him bring the person into the air. Sasuke doesn't. Sasuke's doesn't consume chakra so he might b able to do it infinate times. Naruto, although it requires chakra, has virtually infinate chakra because of Kyuubi.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Welcome to everyone!!!

Naruto combo is need 5 naruto but lion combo only sasuke only!!!Naruto need charka and sasuke need stamina!!!

Hei !!! NICE TO MEET YOU AND GOOD TO SEE YOU !!! Hope you have wonderful days everyday

Yureika

Yureika

[.: L!ve tHe FulLe$t :.]

no.....i will go to naruto combo..cuz its funny and far more powerful..*eventhough he use kage bushin no jutsu :D

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

maybe....naruto combo stronger but lion combo faster......... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Final Edit: Naruto Combo :- Powerful Damage!
Lion Combo:- Faster but average damage!

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

I like Lion combo better. The one Sasuke used against Sakon (or was it Ukon?) seemed far more damaging than the one he normally does.

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

yes you're right ! It seems that the Lion Combo were far stronger....................... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

TonTonz

TonTonz

a w a i k a g e

Sasuke's Lion Combo is way better.. I dislike Naruto cuz most of his jutsus depend on kage bunshins.

"Neither Will Alone, Nor Strength Alone."

The Shishi Rendan is so much better because of the skill needed. Only one person is doin it (this person being Sasuke) and Naruto needs his clones to help though it's still cool

Naruto can't perform his Rendan without his Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.

Sasuke can't perform his Rendan without his speed.

So there lies the differences. Speed and multiple clone.

-chaos-

-chaos-

=[x]=

x tau....

Signature

visit my*My Gallery*

visit my*Userpage*

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.