Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HAPPY BIRTHDAY! sakki-yu - Minitokyo

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! sakki-yu

page 1 of 1 9 total items

hi sakki!! happy birthday!!!!!! i have nothing else to say but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

btw...ur a very bad party thrower..hehe

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

ummm happy brithday :D [hey who cares if i dont know ya its MT we all friends here eh]

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

lol yea happy birthday!! (how many times have i said this to sakki?)lmao
hope you get lotsa preciees!=]

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

angeloflove

angeloflove

This is my world...

happy bithday 2! even i dont know u either...*gets ice-cream cake 4 the party* which 1 do u guys want? chocolate? strawberry? piccacio? not that flavor...*kicks it out of the window* wait, i speanded a lot of money on that *runs 2 recover the cake*

thanks 2 may 4 the sign image!
Signature

DNangel-DarkWings

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Hi there and happy birthday. Seems like lot of people have their birthdays around this time. Hope everyone will be happy. XP

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Quote by angeloflovehappy bithday 2! even i dont know u either...*gets ice-cream cake 4 the party* which 1 do u guys want? chocolate? strawberry? piccacio? not that flavor...*kicks it out of the window* wait, i speanded a lot of money on that *runs 2 recover the cake*

o! that's funni! *u bring bac the cake* yay cake!!! * takes it and "accedently" smash it on sakki's face* hehe

sakki-yu

sakki-yu

desert-fish~

ummmmmmmmm..................... nice ..... but next time u do something like that .............. no there won't be a next time .......................... because i will kill u wayyyyyyyy before that .............*ran to jessy's and kill her before her mom's back* >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!! HAHAAHAhaaha die............................... nothin' happened.................. really......... o and thanks every one for sayin' happey b-day even though it's on the 24th not the 25th........ ^_^'

ps i am a bad party thrower because i don't even like partyz.....jessy..................

FFTacticsX

FFTacticsX

xX Execute Order 66 Xx

Quote by ZeroDegressummm happy brithday :D [hey who cares if i dont know ya its MT we all friends here eh]

Happy birth day Sakki-Yu!!! I wish u have a happy and prosperous (life or death?) :\

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

angeloflove

angeloflove

This is my world...

Quote by jessycoordinatoro! that's funni! *u bring bac the cake* yay cake!!! * takes it and "accedently" smash it on sakki's face* hehe

nice ^_^'

thanks 2 may 4 the sign image!
Signature

DNangel-DarkWings

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.