Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many times you moving out into another city ? - Minitokyo

How many times you moving out into another city ?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

UrzaAnimated

UrzaAnimated

Sex Is Not The Enemy

Four times... From Madison, TN (Nashville), to Clinton, AR, to River Falls, WI, to Eau Claire, WI. Soon I'll be moving to St. Paul, MN, and then hopefully to Tokyo, Japan!

Sex is not the enemy. Plain and simple. End oppression. Free yourself from politics and media. Freedom is free. Don't pay for a human right. Wallace lives on! Down with the EU!

TenchiFan

Anime Fan(atic?)

I was born in Tennessee, lived there for about 2 years. Moved to New York City, and was there for about a year (I think). We moved back to Tennessee and stayed until I was about 6. Then we moved to South Carolina, where I went to school from 1st grade to the first 2 months of 4th grade. Then we moved to Georgia, where I finished 4th grade and went to school until the summer after 9th grade. Then we moved back to South Carolina (this would have been like 1976) and I have been here in SC ever since.......................

Tempus Fugit; Momento Mori.......

welll i moved about 6 times in the 16 years of my life
first from Framingham,MA to California and from there i moved about 5 more times. And each time i move it is always towards inland (San Gabriel Valley , CA)

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I've only moved out of my city once. That was when I immigrated here to America. Since then, I've lived in the same city, but I have moved a couple of times in the city.

thehuntress

thehuntress

~<3 cinnamonoroll-chan~

i have not moved.. im still staying in the place where i grew up! =^_^=

+=+ i wish to forever hear the song of the wind and drown myself in its melody.. +=+ <3<3 huntress-chan

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

not once...
I always lived in the same flat and in the same town in Norhtern Germany at the4 Northsea.

I would like to move to the near of Dusseldorf and Koeln in not later than 4 years. I planned it.

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

im lucky to live in one city. its pretty inconvenient to change places i guess. my parents used to move to other cities 20 times. I think in the future i might like to change the place if there's good work opportunity rather than in moscow

kunoichi-chan

kunoichi-chan

CG maniac

Never :P

Signature Image

hikago

hikago

@_@ Waffles!!!

Actually, because of the co-op program at the University I'm attending, I'll be moving every 4 months for the next 4 years of my life! Not to mention the 3 moves I'll be making in the next month because my parents are moving to...
But all these moves are within the same province in my home country of Canada, so its not too big of a deal... if my room wasn't such a mess! XD

StevOmaru

StevOmaru

The Killing Perfection

I have moved more than just cities, I have moved to different countries as well. I was born in Oceanside, CA than I went to MA, then I went to Liverpool, England, than to Isreal, Than I came to WI and I have moved 2 times while here and soon I will be moving from the suburbs to a downtown condo. Thats a lot of moving

"I'll kill him eventually...but at the moment...for someone who doesn't realize anything at all, killing him has no value." Sesshoumaru Sama

well, I am from Europe. so the city names are not so important, but I lived in a small city, moved to a bigger one when I was 18 and 2 months ago I moved to Vienna.
it is a big deal, in my hometown there are 6000 people and in Vienna there are million people.
I still have to get used to it.

Member of Appreciating-Fllay

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 35 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.